2013-2014 availability and values

efurlong

Established Member
Generally - millennials & snowflakes don't really understand what's desirable and what fuels demand in the "collector - high performance vehicle market". They can't...as they lack practical experiences and don't understand simple economics. They seem to love EV's & automatic "dial" transmissions though. I'm fairly confident that almost all snowflakes do not know how to operate or drive a manual transmission vehicle...a manual shift is just too much effort, too intimidating...and "very Boomerish". Have fun dialing and plugging in your woke cars... snowflakes. How much are "classic Tesla's" selling for. Can a snowflake please chime in?

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Relax. Lets not turn a good thread sideways

Boomerism? Explain please… personally, I am proud to be a “boomer”. A boomer can pretty much do as they please, afford most anything, and has worked hard all their life so that he/she can do whatever they please. Earned.
Generally - millennials & snowflakes don't really understand what's desirable and what fuels demand in the "collector - high performance vehicle market". They can't...as they lack practical experiences and don't understand simple economics. They seem to love EV's & automatic "dial" transmissions though. I'm fairly confident that almost all snowflakes do not know how to operate or drive a manual transmission vehicle...a manual shift is just too much effort, too intimidating...and "very Boomerish". Have fun dialing and plugging in your woke cars... snowflakes. How much are "classic Tesla's" selling for. Can a snowflake please chime in?
Very well put. No respect for their elders. As usual, they will have to discover things the hard way.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Very well put. No respect for their elders. As usual, they will have to discover things the hard way.

The "hard way" as in the discovery that will fall on you when those flimsy gt500 rods decide to exit the block from a single 7500 rpm missed shift?

Save your pennies boomer, you'll need a few million of them to repair the damage.

RockChalk

Established Member
The "hard way" as in the discovery that will fall on you when those flimsy gt500 rods decide to exit the block from a single 7500 rpm missed shift?

Save your pennies boomer, you'll need a few million of them to repair the damage.
I suppose that is possible, if a person is prone to tearing up their car like a fool. Boomers do have plenty of pennies saved, not that it matters.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Boomerism? Explain please… personally, I am proud to be a “boomer”. A boomer can pretty much do as they please, afford most anything, and has worked hard all their life so that he/she can do whatever they please. Earned.
Some content and members are irrelevant and better ignored.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

@ some point in my life, ( maybe your age now ), a blown engine was a big ticket item,...........that was a long time ago..
If things like this concern you, maybe you're in the wrong hobby..

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I suppose that is possible, if a person is prone to tearing up their car like a fool. Boomers do have plenty of pennies saved, not that it matters.

You dont go WOT in your 600hp Shelby? Carrol is turning in his grave right now.

Some content and members are irrelevant and better ignored.

Ignore button--Sounds like a Biden tactic that would be used if one becomes "triggered".

Are you triggered and are you "with her"?

@ some point in my life, ( maybe your age now ), a blown engine was a big ticket item,...........that was a long time ago..
If things like this concern you, maybe you're in the wrong hobby..

Big ticket item? No. Overpriced? You bet. You boomers get hosed on Trinity parts. There is exactly NOTHING technical that supports the inflated cost to build one of those motors, yet they cost more than 2x the amount to build than a Coyote.

Boomer motors doing boomer things! (going boom). hahahahahahahaha! I crack myself up! (kind of like the trinity).

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member

I don’t desire to enter this pissing match, but didn’t you grenade your coyote?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok then, I guess that proves two things.
(1) You don’t have to be a boomer, to window a block.
(2) Destroying an engine whether it’s a Trinity or a Coyote can be done regardless of what year you were born.

Well no shit cap'n obvious (i definitely agree with those 2 points).

Im here for the boomerisms! Nothing more, nothing less.

You know, the "13/14 is the best EVAAAAAAAAAAAR!" and the "2020 GT500 is pure trash!" and the "first 200 mph mustang!" and the "Men drive 3 pedals!"

lmaooooooooooooooo

:)

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Well no shit cap'n obvious (i definitely agree with those 2 points).

Im here for the boomerisms! Nothing more, nothing less.

You know, the "13/14 is the best EVAAAAAAAAAAAR!" and the "2020 GT500 is pure trash!" and the "first 200 mph mustang!" and the "Men drive 3 pedals!"

lmaooooooooooooooo

:)
Oh come on now. If you had a 13/14 you’d be on pervert row with the rest of us slobbering & throwing dollar bills out!

efurlong

Established Member
I did not...nor did anybody in this thread state the: "2020 GT500 is pure trash!". That is a foolish statement. The 2020 GT500 is somewhat of a technological marvel. But...it's not for everybody. Same with the uber quick Tesla's. I have zero desire for either. Many in this thread and many in general believe the 13/14 is the purest, badest, best looking, etc, etc... late model Shelby GT500 to date. It seems almost all late model Shelby GT500's are appreciating by double digits "year over year"... according to the Car Guru's chart in this very thread, except for the 2020 GT500. The lowest appreciation is the 2020 GT500 at 2.37%. The 2013 came is up 20%.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh come on now. If you had a 13/14 you’d be on pervert row with the rest of us slobbering & throwing dollar bills out!

I had an 07 that i miss dearly. The 13/14 cars are the best looking Mustangs in my opinion--and this is coming from an '18 owner that makes 1000+hp.

To summarize--yes i love the 13/14 cars BUT--They are NOT superior cars to the 2020 500 period, not even a discussion.

And for me....... I love to see the 13/14 butt huggers argue how their car is better because all of the obscure "records" it holds that no one cares about and that are not even repeatable.

Carry on!!!

efnfast

Established Member
I had an 07 that i miss dearly. The 13/14 cars are the best looking Mustangs in my opinion--and this is coming from an '18 owner that makes 1000+hp.

To summarize--yes i love the 13/14 cars BUT--They are NOT superior cars to the 2020 500 period, not even a discussion.

And for me....... I love to see the 13/14 butt huggers argue how their car is better because all of the obscure "records" it holds that no one cares about and that are not even repeatable.

Carry on!!!

no manual ... no convertible ... not even a discussion.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Big ticket item? No. Overpriced? You bet. You boomers get hosed on Trinity parts. There is exactly NOTHING technical that supports the inflated cost to build one of those motors, yet they cost more than 2x the amount to build than a Coyote.

Boomer motors doing boomer things! (going boom). hahahahahahahaha! I crack myself up! (kind of like the trinity).
.....................How about the block availability ??
I suspect I'd have the same level of success trying to discuss this with Harris & Biden, & likely for the same reason..

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
This piqued my interest.

What specifically are you talking about?

I can go to RPG, Accufab, Fast Forward, L&M with a working Gen 2 Coyote or Trinity and build them to hold 1500hp for roughly the same price. Done this a few times on several builds.

Based on your comments, you are only here to troll and have no idea what it takes to build a Trinity.

Signed,
Millennial

Users who are viewing this thread