2012 Toyota Tundra Platinum Crewmax 2WD lowered on 24 inch Lexani's IMMACULATE!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I am selling my 2012 Toyota Tundra Platinum crewcab. The truck has 34k miles and is a 2wd automatic. Still under factory 5yr/60k powertrain warranty. The truck is ridiculously clean and has been meticulously maintained since I bought it brand new in 2012. The truck has lots of upgrades: custom made 24inch Lexani R-six wheels powder coated satin black to specifically fit the truck wrapped in Nitto 420s tires with about 4k miles on them. Wheels are in perfect condition, no rash or dings. Tundra racing 2/5 lowering kit with TRD lowered shocks. TRD stainless exhaust system. Color matched mirrors, door handles, tailgate handle and bumpers. OEM Toyota rock warrior color matched grill. Black headlight mod, HID headlights and fog lights. Bedrug bed liner. Custom overreduced black clear coat painted tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light. LED interior bulbs and exterior lights. All 4 Drilled and slotted rotors w/ new ceramic brakes changed 4k miles ago. Seats are grey leather w/ heated and cooled front seats. Lloyd front and back mats. OEM Navigation. Backup camera with front and rear sonar. Heated/foldable mirrors. Sunroof, Powers sliding back window, tinted windows w/ clear UV front window tint. Full front end 3M clear bra and much MUCH more. You will not find a cleaner 2012 truck I guarantee. Oil has been changed religiously every 5k miles with synthetic oil. Lots of Tundras on the road but you never see lowered ones, truck gets a lot of looks and thumbs up. Truck is for sale on ebay,and locally on craigslist. Heres the link to eBay with a few more pictures and the vin check:---> Price is $34,000.00

LINK:
******* Toyota Tundra Platinum | eBay *******

_57_zpsb0xcchkd.jpg
_57-2_zpsvzmxoi1p.jpg

_57-3_zpsrwgvgkz3.jpg

_57-11_zpsmifbybmf.jpg

_57-7_zpsaychlxms.jpg

_57-8_zpszfepseo3.jpg

_57-6_zpsegeepr93.jpg

_57-4_zpsyzw10fft.jpg

_57-5_zpsfcqvjnz7.jpg

_57-9_zpsiddhikfe.jpg