2012 SVTPP Wheels and Tires

johnnyboy081990

Established Member
6~7/32 tread life on rears, fronts are 7~8/32 tread life. approximately 10k miles on these wheels/tires.

Sorry if images aren't bright enough I can PM better pics if necessary.
Theres one scratch on one of the front wheels thats fairly obvious, this may be able to be buffed out, haven't tried (see picture) otherwise these wheels are in pretty good shape, maybe one or two rock chips, but no curb rash on any.

Looking to get $1300obo plus shipping from Northern Virginia.

SOLD

lLrr8d.jpg

yxZbNW.jpg

cRPQcF.jpg

fTshlN.jpg

zgsayq.jpg

meaxBJ.jpg

uefZeY.jpg

[bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)][/bcolor]

Last edited:

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I have been looking for a set, shipping might be a killer from VA to south Florida.. any idea shipping to Fort Lauderdale, 33319?

johnnyboy081990

Established Member
I have been looking for a set, shipping might be a killer from VA to south Florida.. any idea shipping to Fort Lauderdale, 33319?
I'm not certain, I'll have to take a wheel to my local ups store and get a quote for packaging and shipping, will update!

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I'm not certain, I'll have to take a wheel to my local ups store and get a quote for packaging and shipping, will update!
You should not have to go to the store, I’m sure you can just go to ups and put in the weight or something and get an estimate no?

johnnyboy081990

Established Member
You should not have to go to the store, I’m sure you can just go to ups and put in the weight or something and get an estimate no?
Went today and got a quote for $90 each shipped ground to your zip. If I package myself I have the quote which I can pm later. So total not including packaging material or tax is $360, we can continue over pm if you're interested still. not sure if the magic number to unlock PMs is 5 or 10

Users who are viewing this thread