2012 svt pp 19" 20" rims and f1 tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
These are the pics that were emailed to me from the OP. Do they look familiar to anyone else?

photo-1.gif

photo-2.gif

photo.gif

Check out this thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/wheels-tires-285/831839-fs-2012-svtpp-wheels-tires.html

I thought maybe the OP bought them from this guy then put them up for sale but on his first post he says they came off his 2012GT500. Looks like a scam to me but we'll wait to see what the OP has to say.

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Op's response, still waiting on his link..

Originally Posted by svt12pp
I had these listed on a gt500 forum a little over a month ago with those pics. Looks like he took them off my old listing. Let me find the old link and send it to you. I never knew he used them. Makes me leery about the online forums. Good thing PayPal protects us against This kind of stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svt-Rich
I just noticed the pictures you sent me are the same from another thread on svtp. I thought these came off your vehicle?? Here's the thread that I'm talking about.

FS: 2012 SVTPP Wheels and Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt12pp
I wouldn't be able to get them to the ups store till Tuesday morning with my work schedule. I do take PayPal. Let me know If that would work for you

M3_Dust

Established Member
apparently this guy also has a brand new 2012 Boss that he is selling the wheels off of...after posting in another seller's thread about Boss wheels, this guy PM's me saying he has a set off his car with like 2000 miles and is looking to get $1800 shipped, smells kind of fishy

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
I'm locking this until OP provides me, via PM, a current picture of the wheels, with something that has a current date, and his screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread