2012 Mustang Shelby COUPE RECARO seats...removed from a car with 100 miles!

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
Hello Fellas!
These seats are prestine and where removed from a Coupe with 102 Actual miles.
$2600 plus shipping
PM ME with any questions
DSC02702.jpg

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02716.jpg

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Pick a Part is literally 5mins down the road from me.....Lemme know if you want me to go have a look at these seats for you Tob.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Pick a Part is literally 5mins down the road from me.....Lemme know if you want me to go have a look at these seats for you Tob.

I just saw this. Man, that was very generous of you. Thank you or the offer, I appreciate it.

I pm'd the op regarding separating the fronts from the rears. I don't need the rears and I would have hoped to offset the cost - if only a little. If they change their mind and nobody has purchased them yet, I may at least meet up with you for a beer as I'd drive out there to pick them up. The cash for the fronts is really burning a hole in my pocket too...

:beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 OEM Recaro Seats Black Leather Coupe | eBay

Condition: As you can see from the pictures these are in used condition. The tracks have been checked and are fully functional. There is a slight tear in the fabric on the inside of the driver seat where the console went into it. Please judge all photos for yourself before bidding or buying. These will come as pictured.

Boston Mike

Established Member
2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 OEM Recaro Seats Black Leather Coupe | eBay

Condition: As you can see from the pictures these are in used condition. The tracks have been checked and are fully functional. There is a slight tear in the fabric on the inside of the driver seat where the console went into it. Please judge all photos for yourself before bidding or buying. These will come as pictured.

This counts as pristine? :nonono:

BUMP though for good price on nice item.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
I just saw this. Man, that was very generous of you. Thank you or the offer, I appreciate it.

I pm'd the op regarding separating the fronts from the rears. I don't need the rears and I would have hoped to offset the cost - if only a little. If they change their mind and nobody has purchased them yet, I may at least meet up with you for a beer as I'd drive out there to pick them up. The cash for the fronts is really burning a hole in my pocket too...

:beer:
You better not drive all the way here and not meet up for a couple! :beer:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
They were likely gone within minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread