2012 Mustang GT *Black Photoshoot**Warning: PIC HEAVY*

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
Hey guys, don't really post around here much but since I had a mini photo shoot this past weekend I decided to put a couple pics of my car. Tell me what you guys think. :pop:

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think your car looks friggin sweet. I also think its silly to put *pic heavy* in the title of a thread with 7 pics lol.

snkchmr 1

Looks great paint your calipers flat back & it would really clean it all up. Hit the center of the rotors also.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
BTW: West Covina? I'm in Westminster....never see any Gt's out this way. U do any meets? Oh and what springs are those, damn that stance is perf!

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
I really want a black 5.0 mustang now. Your car just looks really good to me... and black is my favorite color.
True it does look amazing, but it also gets dirty very fast. I am a clean freak and im always outside trying to keep this damn car clean lol

BTW: West Covina? I'm in Westminster....never see any Gt's out this way. U do any meets? Oh and what springs are those, damn that stance is perf!

No I dont do any meets though I would like too!. Im the only one with a newer GT in my area as well.

Oh and the springs are H&R Super Sports

Users who are viewing this thread