2012 GT500 Recaro Seats Brand New!

mystic858

LTHLVNM
Established Member
Thought I would post this link to my ebay ad. I also wanted to throw out that I have another set like the ones in the ebay auction, except they have white stripes down the centers, and they are Perfect, and I want a little more money for them...I will post pics Monday. I also have a set of the 2012 Boss 302 seats that are cloth and suede, again they are perfect...but I wont be able to post pics until 4-4-11 on those. I also have a guy who can stich the COBRA emblem in the head rest area for an additional 300. Here is the link and a list of the prices I want.

05-12 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 RECARO LEATHER SEATS - eBay (item 170617255577 end time Mar-21-11 11:57:14 PDT)

2012 Black Leather Recaro Seats on ebay $999.99 (can't get these anywhere)( SOLD !! TRYING TO GET MORE)

2012 Black and White Leather Recaro's Perfect $1299.99

2012 Boss 302 Cloth Recaro Seats W/ Suede Inserts $1399.99 ( These seats can be bought from Ford new for $3300 a set w/o tracks)

All seats are complete with airbags and tracks and are a direct bolt in for all 2005-2012 mustangs

Last edited:

mystic858

LTHLVNM
Established Member
glade you like them, bet they look sweet in your car..... I am down to my last 3 sets....only 1 left of each style....when there gone there gone.
The leather quality on these is WAY better than the leather that came on the 09-10 Shelbys...no comparison

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dern, missed them on ebay. Guess they were advertised in several places. The search continues.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Manual. You really should sit in a pair first - some people hate them and get lower back pain or are too big and don't really fit in them.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The CTSV seats are a lot nice too :)

mystic858

LTHLVNM
Established Member
Are they electric? And are they more comfortable than the stockers. I hate the stock seats.

In my opinion they are more comfortable than stock. I just put a pair of Boss 302 seats in my stang and they are way more comfortable for me. I am 6'4" though, and the stock seats are a bit small for me....so I guess it depends on your size.

The black set is sold.

I have 1 set left of the black and white ones for sale.

I have 1 set of the Boss 302 set for sale.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Mystic, ping me when you get more black ones.

In the meantime, shoot me a pic of the black/white ones if you still have them.

Boston Mike

Established Member
i retailed a 2012 for my dad and it came with snakes on the seats? what has the leather recaros without snakes?

anyways, nice seats. id buy like three sets for everything if i had the cash lol

dunno. The original ebay ad by the OP had pics of them without snakes. Maybe they weren't really from a GT500 or maybe were an manufacturer error without the snakes. Not really the point I guess. It's that the OP had them listed in his add for 1k and the new listing was posted in the OPs ad for 2300k. Why not a new listing?

Also, I thought the Tiffany Snake was IP of SAI? :nono:

svtmadman

Established Member
OK fellas, is this guy legit? I was always told if it sounds to good to be true it normally is. feedback? How come all the part numbers are tampered with in one form or another?

Boston Mike

Established Member
OK fellas, is this guy legit? I was always told if it sounds to good to be true it normally is. feedback? How come all the part numbers are tampered with in one form or another?

The OP or the guy with the ebay ad in the middle of the thread? I'm just curious as to whether the snakes are factory as advertised in the ebay add or if he did them (he was making custom headrests until SAI shut him down for using CS's "signature" without proper authorization). That was a shame, as the headrests were high quality (better than available anywhere else). The OP's linked ebay ad showed pictures of the seats without the snakes, which is why I'm suspicious that the snakes on the new poster's ebay ad are not truly factory. Also, would think it would be a no-no trying to make a profit off someone else's property (Shelby owns the Tiffany Cobra, doesn't it?). :rollseyes

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
For around a grand-$1400 shipped or so, I'd be interested. Otherwise, I can just buy new, undamaged Recaro Sportster CS w/airbags. The factory ones aren't so special...they are a blend.

The seats sound like damaged samples or pre-production test units w/o the snakes. $2K for damaged leather is...unrealistic at best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread