2012 GT White 6spd manual with Brembo's and Vortech Supercharger NORCAL 689hp

chico_mustangs

Established Member
This is a 2012 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L with a 6spd manual trans, 40k miles, Brembo brakes, new tires and brake pads. It has leather seats and the premium interior with the white stripe, stitching, and pony emblems on the door panels. The car has a Vortech Supercharger on it at 8.8Lbs of boost, Shaftmasters Aluminum driveshaft, Roush Upper control arm, Magnaflow catback, Custom built S/C power pipe, X pipe, Vortech boost-a-pump, Roush front bumper with grill, and probably more that I'm not thinking of. The car put down 626hp at the wheels which is 689hp at the flywheel on 91 octane on a VERY safe tune from AED. I ran the car almost 3 years ago at Sacramento Raceway on drag radials with no weight reduction driving like a grandma and it went 10.9. I KNOW the car has more in it but all I wanted to be able to say is that it definitely runs 10's. The car has not been on a racetrack since.

The car is located here in Chico, Ca which is about 1.5hrs north of Sacramento. I am looking to get $30k for it, actual California clean title in hand. I would like to sell it fast, my '15 will finally be here in about 2 weeks. I have all of the stock parts that are included with it.

12 mustang.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread