2012 F-450 being built, 2002 Exp for sale!!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Hey all, been a while since I have been overly active on here and thought I would step back in.

I pulled the trigger on a new 2012 F-450 and we received the VIN on Sat..so it is being built as I type. We are getting the LARIAT edition fully loaded with every option but the 5th wheel deal, don't need it...see below :banana: dual alts, camper pkg, tow pkg, chrome pkg, etc..... it will be Tri- Coat white to match the camper :rockon:

This rig will be used for pulling the FOCI too and from the tracks as well as our new RV rig.

We are also ordering the LANCE 1191 camper to go on top of it, so going to be set for the track events.

Lance 1191 Truck Camper - Lance 1191

SO, we have a 2002 FORD Explorer XLT for sale. Diane is the one and only owner of this truck, it has 152,000.00 EASY miles on it. Never off road, no towing etc... it it in very good shape both inside and out. No rust, int is GREAT shape... 4WD, 4.0 6 cyl dark blue

Everything on the truck works fine, just had the AC topped off and blows very very cold....

Trade in will only bring about 3K, and the KBB is much higher than that...

If we can get an offer of 3K or above, I would like to see this truck go to family that needs good reliable transportation. If not, it will get traded in when the F-450 arrives Oct. 10th ish is what we are thinking so make an offer soon please as truck is sitting in the garage at our lake house..and would need to get it down here.

If you are interested or know of anyone who may be interested PM me and I will get right back to you. Thought I would throw this out to MACA prior to putting in the market and on Craigslist.

Yes, still keeping the Term, "L", FOCI, and both CVPI's :eek:

Thanks for reading,

Ken

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
ballin.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread