RR5.0

Established Member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am putting my car up for sale. I have just lost interest and am spending more time with my jeep and want this one gone.

Ill give you a short run down on the main modifications.
-Paxton 2200SL in satin
-ID1000 injectors
-Torque Booster set at 10.16psi
-JLT Intake
-Kenne Bell BAP
-Devil's Own Methanol Injection
-Relocated IAT
-Circle D 4C converter
-On3 off road X pipe
-On3 over axle pipes
-Corsa Extreme axle backs
-welded in Magnaflow resonators
-Bmr drag springs
-Bmr lca w/ relocation brackets
-Bmr adjustable panhard bar
-Boss swaybar w/ relo bracket
-Steeda UCA adjustable
-Strange adj front struts
-GT500 strut mounts
-Viking DA rear shocks
-BPS radiator support
-rear seat delete
-Battery relocation to trunk
-I do have 2 race seats to go with the car as well.

All factory parts are still available except the exhaust. It comes with a set of street tires on 18x9,18x10 black gt500 reps (nitto nt555 in front 255/45/18 and nt555r in rear 305/40/18) and a drag setup - SVE 15x3.5 with Mickey Thompson front runners and 15x10 with Mickey Thompson ET Street Pro radials.

I am asking $26,000 for the car as it sits with all extra parts, drag wheel setup, and all factory parts that I have. The car has 49k miles on it. California Special package with all factory manuals and books.

Car is garage kept and runs and drives very well. Contact for more pictures and info.

Located in Statesboro, Ga.

RR5.0

Established Member
Had to have the converter rebuilt after the dyno, wouldnt lock up in 4th on the dyno. Sent it off to Circle D and had it rebuilt under warranty (bought the converter used) and reinstalled it. Car locks up now but I havent had it back on the dyno or to a track since. It made 590/495 in 3rd locked up. So estimate 630/520, tuned on 93 pump with a broad torque curve. Also no tuned for the methanol or dynoed on Methanol, its just there for IAT and knock protection.

Users who are viewing this thread