2012 Boss 302 LS online listing

theACE

Established Member
This popped up on cars.com recently, Black 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca w/carbon fiber Tiger Racing hood, race harnesses, roll cage, tow hooks, 2 piece rotors, McLeod clutch, 3M bra, full race suspension, even a race system of some sort. Asking $38,000

Listed by Track Logic Motorsports, 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, $38,000 - Cars.com

The only bad thing is that this car is listed as a track car, and it has 11k miles.

I am sure the car was taken care of well, it is a company vehicle and looks pristine.

I WISH I COULD BUY THIS, within price range, just would have to trade my 5.0 in!

LOL at the "Under OEM Warranty with only 11,250 miles." part....

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Just noticed that it's right By my home town. Seriously thinking about removing some parts on my boss, selling it to Carmax and picking this up!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Factory original spares? what are you talking about?

Read much ? :shrug:

From the last line of the desrciption..

Seller's Notes: 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca #570. Under OEM Warranty with only 11,250 miles. A rare but outstanding opportunity to enjoy an absolutely terrific and "very fast" track car. Professionally maintained and trailered/garaged when not a track. Along with... the list of go fast goodies that came stock from ford on the Boss 302 Laguna Seca the car has the following additions: Ford Racing Tiger Carbon Fiber Hood with Custom paint, Boss 302s flow through grill, Cortex complete Xtreme grip watts link system w/camber plates and Koni dampeners & Springs, JLT Water separator (left bank), Maximum Motor Sports 4-point roll cage (color matched), Simpson driver and passenger 4 point harness (3 point belts still functional), Tow hooks (hidden under front and rear license plates), Ford racing front splitter and front brake cooling ducts, OME Transmission cooler scoop, Barton industries short shifter, 2 pc rotors w/OEM Brembo calipers, Pirelli Corsa system tires w/19" OME Staggered setup, Ford Racing 13 Quart Oil Pan and P/U, McLeod 800 hp twin disc clutch (installed 11/13 by ford dealer), Ford Racing "Track Key", 3M clear Bra,Factory original spares available with car for $42,000.00

theACE

Established Member
Just noticed that it's right By my home town. Seriously thinking about removing some parts on my boss, selling it to Carmax and picking this up!

Do it do it do it! I've been wanting a black and red LS for a long time and this is the cheapest and most awesome one I've ever seen.

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Read much ? :shrug:

From the last line of the desrciption..

Seller's Notes: 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca #570. Under OEM Warranty with only 11,250 miles. A rare but outstanding opportunity to enjoy an absolutely terrific and "very fast" track car. Professionally maintained and trailered/garaged when not a track. Along with... the list of go fast goodies that came stock from ford on the Boss 302 Laguna Seca the car has the following additions: Ford Racing Tiger Carbon Fiber Hood with Custom paint, Boss 302s flow through grill, Cortex complete Xtreme grip watts link system w/camber plates and Koni dampeners & Springs, JLT Water separator (left bank), Maximum Motor Sports 4-point roll cage (color matched), Simpson driver and passenger 4 point harness (3 point belts still functional), Tow hooks (hidden under front and rear license plates), Ford racing front splitter and front brake cooling ducts, OME Transmission cooler scoop, Barton industries short shifter, 2 pc rotors w/OEM Brembo calipers, Pirelli Corsa system tires w/19" OME Staggered setup, Ford Racing 13 Quart Oil Pan and P/U, McLeod 800 hp twin disc clutch (installed 11/13 by ford dealer), Ford Racing "Track Key", 3M clear Bra,Factory original spares available with car for $42,000.00

No I did not read the whole ad because I had no interest in the car once I seen it had been modified.
The car in the add is a prime example of modification instant diminished value. The value of the car should be worth more then 38... close to 50 if all original.

My Boss is a prime example of modification instant diminished value and that pisses me off.

Thank you very much for trying to answer my question. I still have no freaking idea what "Factory original spares available with car" means and still what the hell they talking about?
The car did not come with a spare, it came with a better idea from ford, a freakin air pump... air pump, it does a lot of good if you have a hole in the tire you can stick thumb in.

Last edited:

dsp

Established Member
Thank you very much for trying to answer my question. I still have no freaking idea what "Factory original spares available with car" means and still what the hell they talking about?
The car did not come with a spare, it came with a better idea from ford, a freakin air pump... air pump, it does a lot of good if you have a hole in the tire you can stick thumb in.

They mean the stock parts they took off the car; stock hood, stock grill, stock suspension bits, etc.
I wouldn't have used the word "spares", "parts" would make more sense. I supposed they figure those are now spare pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread