2011 zx-10r

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I bought this bike last year in September and has been garage kept since.

The bike currently has 4,500 miles which will go up because she is rode quite often. Second oil change was done at 3,570 miles with Amsoil full synthetic.

I have installed a Graves fender eliminator and Graves full exhaust. I do have the stock exhaust and I will discount the price if the buyer does not want the Graves system. Other than those two mods, the bike is bone stock. The stock tires are still in great condition and have plenty of life left. I can throw in a set of Graves frame sliders if I get my asking price.

The bike was purchased with the Kawasaki extended warranty which is transferable so there is still 4 and a half years of warranty remaining.

Only bad is a small scuff on the tank where my belt rubbed against it. I was planning on putting a tank pad there anyways, but haven't found one that I liked yet.

$12,500 with the Graves exhaust. $11,500 with the stock exhaust.

No test rides.

090d890a.jpg

f992379e.jpg

aa4fe30c.jpg

Dinggus

Established Member
These are one of my favorite bikes and the color scheme reminds me of the yamaha raven which is the scheme I want. GLWS!

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Thinking about selling once again. Bike is currently stretched and lowered, but can be taken back to stock before selling. Currently sitting at just under 12,000 miles and will have fresh aimsoil in it for the next owner.

I can get updated photos for anyone that wants them.

$8,500 is what I'm asking.

Users who are viewing this thread