2011+ Vortech w/power pipe, exhaust, injectors, alum driveshaft, roush arm 626WHP

chico_mustangs

Established Member
I am considering trading my car in on a '15. The car ran a 10.9 on 8.8lbs of boost driving like a grandma on drag radials. I have a complete Vortech setup that was powder coated satin black, Vortech Boost-a-Pump, Custom built power pipe, AED tune with programmer, Roush upper control arm, Shaftmasters driveshaft, Magnaflow street series catback, and modified Greyhound off road X. $6000 for everything shipped to a business with a fork lift ONLY, I will accept a cashiers check, bank transfer, or cash if you are picking it up. I can also have everything installed onto your car if you can drop it off for a few days for an extra charge.

I am located here in Chico, Ca which is about 1.5 hours north of Sacramento. I am NOT looking to part out at this time, only sell as a whole package.

blower.jpg

Last edited:

sharptech

Established Member
Just curious, once you part out would you be willing to trade your engine cover for a stock unmodified one? I'm too scared to cut mine lol. Ill be happy to pay for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread