Sold!!! Parted out, and traded in..

Attachments

• IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:

grabsand

Established Member
Since i'm looking for a quick sale, dropping down to 23,500 Or best which is a hell of a deal for someone and a helluva loss for me. If I don't see any action in the next week, I'm going to start parting some things out, mainly the VMP blower. If anyone is interested in the blower kit, please PM me price your willing to pay ( it has 300 Miles on it), location for shipping!

grabsand

Established Member
Car is on ebay and I have the opening Bid @ 22,750. Which is my point of parting out the good stuff and letting the next owner build it and ante up for a build from scratch.

grabsand

Established Member
last chance before part out.. 22K firm. Its on ebay for 3 day auction. If it does not sell, the demodding begins and the car will be sold as stock as I can get it.

GNious

I'm interested. Only issue is I'm currently trying to sell my current car, which has to happen before I can get approved for the loan. Guess I'm just posting to keep track, on the off chance that my car sells and you still have this.

grabsand

Established Member
Thanks GNious! As you can see I'm a very motivated and fair priced seller. This is a net loss as is and a huge gain for someone.. I'm basically in the same boat. I have a 2018 waiting in GA for me, but the trade in value is not good enough. so I'm on the boards and trying to sell it retail. I have taken the hit on this car and at 22K this is a bargain, i'm suprised i still have this for sale at its current price with all the stuff I have thrown on this.. One question tho would this still appeal to you if I take the blower off, and sell with the suspension and drivetrain and exhaust mods? Its going to be stock intake, manifold and tune. Obviously the price will be reflected, but the reality is. If it does not sell after the ebay auction and say this Friday, I'm going to start the tear down over the weekend, offer it up for say 19,000 and go that route and if no bites then, its going in on trade as the dealer gave me a better than avg Stock trade in value..
Let me know if you want to talk more offline and PM chatting.

grabsand

Established Member
Car is sold and traded in and located in Tennesseee at a reputable ford dealer..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread