2011 v6 Mustang to 2012 Front End GT Swap

Taylorb3.7

Established Member
I own a 2011 v6 mustang and I want to do a 2012 Front end GT swap on it.
I know I need a new Upper Grille and lower grille, I have the Halo Fog lights all from AM.
I'm not sure where to get the front bumper or if I need more than just the front Fascia.
I don't know if I should go to ford or order it online. If anyone could tell me everything I need for the swap and a good place to get the parts that would be helpful. Thanks.

nate714

Established Member
might sound like a useless reply, since I haven't looked into the 11-12 setups at all, but I imagine you'd be fine with just grille swaps. I'd double check with the AM reps on live chat they're usually very fast to answer questions.

I know for the 13/14 the front end differences are pretty much just upper grille, fog lights, and hood vents.

Taylorb3.7

Established Member
might sound like a useless reply, since I haven't looked into the 11-12 setups at all, but I imagine you'd be fine with just grille swaps. I'd double check with the AM reps on live chat they're usually very fast to answer questions.

I know for the 13/14 the front end differences are pretty much just upper grille, fog lights, and hood vents.

Thanks for the reply, I'll talk to a rep now :)

Users who are viewing this thread