2011 silver ported eaton and plenum

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
This eaton made 602rwhp and 623rwtq with a 10% lower and stock tb. I ran a consistant 10.60s at 130 to 133 mph with it.

I ported the eaton and plenum myself and it has a vmp stock look 2.59 pulley on it. It only has 5000 miles on it and has no scratches or damage at all.

Asking $770 shipped I will take pics tonight. It is still on my car but I can take it off and have it shipped with a 24hr notice.

Thanks for looking.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
did you ever dyno this without the lower pulley?

No I did not. But from what I have seen looking at other peoples dyno sheets the lower pulley frees up around 30rwtq. It usually doesn't pick up hp. I think with no lower it woupld make 590-600rehp and 570-580rwtq. I also used the stock tb and just cleaned up the plenum some. I was told if I added a larger plenum and aftermarket tb it would pick up another 20-30rwhp. I didn't copy anyone when I ported this blower I just followed the stock design and opened it up on the outlet and inlet some I wasn't agreesive at all. Im sure you could clean you could clean up the eaton inlet more and pick up a few more ponies. I didn't have the proper extensions to clean the inlet like a wanted but it did make over 600/600 and thats what I was after.

Users who are viewing this thread