2011+ Roush exhaust. Sale or trade!

RusWolf

Established Member
2011+ Roush exhaust. Sale or trade! ( NOW NYC local!)

Selling my Roush exhaust OR will trade for your GT500.

In case of a trade all you have to is pay for shipping.

Exhaust location is near seattle.

Price is $300 + shipping.

pipes will be cleaned and polished to the best of my abilities before shipping to you.

Now the car and exhaust is in NYC ! So if anyone is around this area let's swap !

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Dont take this the wrong way but i think a lot of people dont wanna send you theirs, it should be a square up trade at the same time, also i would want tracking

RusWolf

Established Member
Dont take this the wrong way but i think a lot of people dont wanna send you theirs, it should be a square up trade at the same time, also i would want tracking

i understand that and also understand some people are probably in the same boat as i am, the only pipe we have are on the car.

I have a proven record that i am an honest person on scionlife.com
Same nick anyone can look me up. I have feedback reviews there as well as i am a moderator there.

I have no problems providing tracking numbers.

I had GT500 pipes that i sold, i traded my stockies for them. I wish i had kept them if i knew that i will have O/R H-pipe, but too late now.
Anyway the person who i traded with was in the same boat, he only had Gt500 pipes and wanted stock mufflers since GT500 were too loud for him. I sent him my stock mufflers first and paid for shipping both ways. Not a bad deal if you ask me and i am offering pretty much the same thing here (i think he was an older person).

No scamming, no B.S. or games.
just a little bit of faith in good humanity can score some one Roush exhaust.

Last edited:

04sonicbeast

Established Member
You interested in magnaflows completions axle back? It's 3" piping to 4" tips I believe, they are loud for my wife though that's why I want to trade or sale them. Let me know.

RusWolf

Established Member
You interested in magnaflows completions axle back? It's 3" piping to 4" tips I believe, they are loud for my wife though that's why I want to trade or sale them. Let me know.

I think it's the same design design as roush and probably will be too loud for my set up as well.

I'm looking for GT500's only, which is known to be the quietest with my set up.
Thank you for the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread