2011 Mustang GT Proposed Order

Fugitive

Established Member
Would like to get some help with my soon to be placed order. I live in Toronto, Canada so prices are a bit different. Any input would be welcome.

2011 Mustang GT 6 Speed Manual
Colour: Kona Blue
Base MSRP $38,499
Security Package 350
Premier Trim w/coulour accent,Black/Blue leather 500
Gt Brake Performance Package 1,700
Navigation System 2,300
HID's 600
3.73 Gears 500
ac tax 100
destination fee 1,350

TOTAL $45,899
Delivery Allowance -2,000

MSRP less price adjustments $43,899

Donway Ford is giving it to me for $2,899 less than MSRP at $41,000 CDN.
Obviously that price doesn't include GST and PST which are our hefty taxes here in Ontario, Canada.

I wish prices would be lower here in Canada since our dollar is almost par with the US, but not likely gonna happen

I will be adding to the price Silver Stripes so that will be extra unless i can haggle the dealer on giving me a discount on them. He seemed like a reasonable guy.
I am a bit confused about choosing the colour since i also like the race red, the black and even Grabber blue.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Wow that is kinda high for a new mustang gt. If I have to pay over 40 for one, I would wait to buy one used a year from now and save big time.

Fugitive

Established Member
Well thats how things are in Canada, prices of cars are so much more than the US. Let's put it this way even though the Camaro is being built here Msrp is even higher than the Mustang. There's some dealers here that are trying to sell them close to 50K.
It's disgusting. Canadian Dollar is close to par with the US and and we have to pay close to 10k more for cars, and even if that wasn't enough if you add the tax at 13% here in Ontario you are being bent over without using lubricant.

Users who are viewing this thread