2011 Mustang GT Premium Mildly Modified

TheBorkinator

Established Member
Hey everyone, I'm selling my 2011 Mustang GT Premium. I purchased the car a little over a year ago from a dealership and it had 39k miles on it. It now has 57k miles most of which were highway miles. I've used this car as a daily the entire time. Oil changed every 5k miles with Motorcraft synthetic. Price is $21500

When I purchased the car it had:
Long tube headers
X-pipe with high-flow cats
lowering springs
lower control arms
Blowfish racing shifter brace
adjustable panhard bar
"Drag" 18x8 wheels with 255 sumitomo HTZs
GT500 style rear spoiler
Boss/CS style front fascia
Cervinis Cobra R hood

Since I've had the car I've added:
Cold Air Intake (JLT)
Boss 302 Intake Manifold
Heartthrob exhaust
American Racing wheels 20x10 all the way around with 275 Sumitomo HTZIII in front and 285 Michelin Pilot Super Sports in the back. No scrubbing issues at all.

Had the car tuned by Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, NC and put down 433 rwhp and 372 ft-lbs

The exhaust is EXTREMELY loud and not for everyone. Stock mufflers will be included in the sale and will be very easy to put on. Car still sounds good with stock mufflers thanks to the LTHs and X-pipe.

I still have the 18x8 wheels that came on the car when I purchased it along with an off-road X-pipe I never got around to installing and the stock intake manifold. All that will come with the car.

Car is located in Goldsboro, NC.

5WbflFz.jpg

v7dluoY.jpg

jgODmQH.jpg

WLpkLim.jpg

cdPWp8N.jpg

m2vTi6i.jpg
NOT THE WHEELS CURRENTLY ON THE CAR JUST SHOWING THE BACK
qRoEWq7.jpg

BOQnfEN.jpg

TlncNwk.jpg
In case you forget what car this is.
8JFznkO.jpg

hsMXcq0.jpg

mQyQ1lR.jpg

bKdoCpB.jpg
TCxkAfz.jpg

Last edited:

TheBorkinator

Established Member
Are the pictures not showing for anyone else? The only picture showing up for me is the odometer picture. Do I have to make a new post?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Same here! Can only see odo pic.
Is the car still for sale?

Pics pics. I was stationed at SJAFB (mid 70's)

The pictures are there, but we can't see them as OP is using Imgur as a host site and they have SVTP blocked because we have a classified section. If go and quote the OP you can see the picture links.

Users who are viewing this thread