2011 mustang gt manual trans paxton supercharger 19k miles.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Hello everyone. I am interested in selling my 2011 mustang (premium). it has quite a bit of mods. it runs excellent and it has been taken care off quite well. I am the first owner of the car and never had any accidents or issues with it. Right now I have the stock 18 inch wheels on the car because its rainy season and its quite difficult to deal with the et streets especially when they are worn but I will include the dark stars with the car. The car made 620 rwhp with the 3.8 pulley and 14 degrees of timing but has been retuned with 3.6 pulley and 16.5 degrees of timing so power should be closer to 650/660rwhp. It runs strong.

The car has 19300 miles right now. its a 2011 build date is 11/10..The car has black leather interior, my color, sync and shaker 500 stereo.
The car has the following mods... ford racing k springs, ford racing 4.10 gear, upr pro series rear control arms, n2mb wot box, off road x pipe, boss intake manifold, 2011/12 gt500 mufflers, auto meter boost gauge, paxton supercharger with 3.6" pulley, kb bap, id1000 fuel injectors, lund racing tune, dark star wheels and I am sure I am forgetting more but those are the more important mods.
I have also changed the worm gear clamps to t-bolt clamps for the charge pipes.

I am looking to get $24,000 for the car i believe that is a fair price. I am not interested in any trades. I will list the car on ebay in a few days but figured that some people here might be interested and its free to post here. Please pm me only if you are seriously interested.

just washed.jpg
catch can.jpg
IMAG0377_1.jpg
IMAG0548.jpg
IMAG0574.jpg

Last edited:

BA03COBRA

Established Member
This is right in my price range. Im deployed and reenlisted over here. Im just waiting on my money to hit my account. Will you ship?

Last edited:

BA03COBRA

Established Member
Awesome. I will be in touch. Like I said i am currently deployed waiting on my money to hit my account. I am a serious buyer. Im hopeing you either still have it when I get home or my cash hits my account soon enough so I can have this waiting for me at home.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
The car is tuned for 93 octane. If you don't have access to 93 you will need to returns it for 91. The tune could be revised free of charge via datalogs with Lund racing.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I've been asked for a walk around video. I will do it tomorrow with my gopro.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
No issues. It has been to the track a few times but it's true track is the streets.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Thanks. The 2013 are very nice but I'm sure they can't compete with this price.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Here is a quick cell phone vid I made yesterday afternoon. The car is dirty and obviously it has the stock wheels which look horrible. But anyways that's the car.

[video=youtube;WS_pz3FnmEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_pz3FnmEs[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread