FOR SALE: 2011 Mustang GT Convertible manual, Supercharged

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Looking to offload my car as my wife seems to prefer older muscle cars. Who am I to argue I guess... I bought the car three years ago with almost 99K miles and it currently sits around 101,700. Seems very clean to me considering the mileage. The car is a premium with Brembo brakes. The car was completely stock when I bought it and I have done upgrades/replacements over each winter I have owned it. All the upgrades/replacements have around 2,000 miles max with the later transmission/clutch work having about 700 miles on them.

The good (in order of replacement):
- Eibach pro kit (Lowering spring, shocks, sway bars)
- Caster/Camber plates
- AWE Touring axlebacks
- MGW shifter
- BMR adjustable UCA, LCA's and adjustable panhard bar
- Carbon fiber drive shaft
- Stop tech drilled and slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads (front and rear)
- HP brake lines
- Boss 302 front end items - grill, valance, splitter
- Brenspeed Stage 0 Edelbrock Eforce system with SCT tuner and Brenspeed tune (supposedly around 500WHP)
- Single Aeroforce gauge in vent
- CSF aluminum radiator
- GT500 cooling fan
- Boss 302 tower brace to fit over supercharges
- APEX EC-7 wheels with Toyo R888r (18x10 with 275/35 and 18x11 with 305/35)
- Calimer Stage 2 MT 82
- Mcleod RST clutch with new TOB, PB and stainless line
- BMR driveshaft loop
- CDC light bar
- Various pretty things - LED side lights, third brake light, weathertechs in front, new Lloyd's trunk carpet, hood shocks, new headlights, etc...
- I have a cat delete h-pipe that I put on, but felt it was too loud (yes, weak I know)

Car shows very good, but the body does show its age (some chips, scratches, back bumper cracking, etc...). It has never been raced and hardly ran hard. I can see my white New Balance days ahead of me, so I just cruised around with the kids in this. It has never been on a dyno - may do if it doesn't sell along with a pulley/fuel upgrade. I have most, but not all of the original parts (tossed most of the worn suspension stuff). It does come with the original 19" track pack wheels with cheap but in good shape OHTSU tires.

Asking $25,000

IMG_1652.jpg
IMG_1652.jpgIMG_1654.jpgIMG_1655.jpgIMG_1657.jpgIMG_1658.jpgIMG_1660.jpgIMG_1662.jpgIMG_1643.jpgIMG_1646.jpgIMG_1647.jpg

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh yeah. AC doesn’t blow cold either. I have tried nothing to fix as I only drive on nice days with top down. Car is located in West Lafayette, IN.

Users who are viewing this thread