2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - Stainless Works (SpeedTech) Full Exhaust - Flyby & Idle

Intervention302

Established Member
[youtube_browser]A0BqLI_UtsY&hd=1[/youtube_browser]

Many of you may have seen the clips, just thought I would post it for those who havent.

I absolutely LOVE the note. Sure its different, but for once I welcome this change!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
best sounding setup i've heard to date

IL0VEMYSVT

Established Member
hey just wanted to say how SIIICK this sounds. you have gone by me a few times lately including today in hooksett and the clips DO NOT do it justice... SICK SICK setup bro!. makes my old cobra sound like a prius lol

Intervention302

Established Member
hey just wanted to say how SIIICK this sounds. you have gone by me a few times lately including today in hooksett and the clips DO NOT do it justice... SICK SICK setup bro!. makes my old cobra sound like a prius lol

Youre from the area? You must be I was probably going/coming from SNHU if you saw me in Hooksett

But thanks man, I love it

Last edited:

IL0VEMYSVT

Established Member
lol ya its exactly where you were. my wife works at the circle k/ irving right there on the corner. i was talking to her and my buddy who is the sgt at hooksett pd. im currently in raymond but am finally moving back to manch SOON. i WAS gunna get another cobra this spring but now that i have seen yours im torn lol

Users who are viewing this thread