2011 Ingot 5.0 with 3.73's and Brembo Brake upgrade 423rwhp/368rwtq

EJM05

Hey man, I know this is my 1st post but im looking at getting a stang. my buddy told me to look at this one. I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab (fully loaded with every option from factory) with 28k on the clock. Wanna workout a deal? shoot me a email for a faster response. Im leaving for Afghanistan soon and im looking for a sick mustang to have right before I leave and to come home too.

heres my email. [email protected]

thanks, Erik

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
This was in my original post, maybe just an oversight but I'm bringing it to your attention. :)
....No trades, payments, or anything of the sort

I’m not in a hurry to sell, I’m just readjusting some priorities in my life.
You open to trades? My friend wants to know.
Answer your question?

Hey man, I know this is my 1st post but im looking at getting a stang. my buddy told me to look at this one. I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab (fully loaded with every option from factory) with 28k on the clock. Wanna workout a deal?
thanks, Erik
You're buddy has good taste, and that sounds like a nice truck, however I'm not looking to trade, I'm looking to sell. Thank you very much for your service. Come back home safe soldier.

EJM05

You're buddy has good taste, and that sounds like a nice truck, however I'm not looking to trade, I'm looking to sell. Thank you very much for your service. Come back home safe soldier.

Damn. lol. If my truck sells I will be buying this ASAP if its still available. You've done a great job on this stang. Tastefully done. :rockon:

and yes I plan on coming back! :beer:

leftlane86gt

Established Member
I have never been so sad, ever, that I'm not in a position to but another car right now. Your set-up on this car is amazing and the price is more than fair. Now if I can just get the fiancee to agree to sell the 04 GT........

Darkflow

Established Member
Beautiful car and that's a good price considering the mods, warranty and just how well maintained it is. Wish it was June already, would be done with current car payment and be ready for this bad boy but sadly its still 3 months away lol goodluck with sale, if the cars still around by then. ill probably be contacting you.

RockStarKick

Established Member
Good taste in mods !!! I'm in the market for one, and drove a 2012 on Friday. The cars run really well stock, I can only imagine how they are slightly modded...

killac0bra

Established Member
This has to be the best looking mustang I have ever seen, GLWS and you must have a really good reason for letting it go

Grabber07'

Established Member
Are you actually wanting to sell your car or not? Or are you just ignoring PMs? I have a buyer that is actually serious about purchasing your car. Check your PMs and respond so I know you're actually alive.

I saw that you were on yesterday, but you havent responded to PMs from 8 days ago.....

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
If mega millions treats me right ill be there to drive this back to nj.... But it won't happen so good luck on selling the nicest 5.0 on this site

cclark

Established Member
Ive never liked the new 5.0s, but after seeing this car, I am a HUGEEEE fan, more reason I wanna sell my termi and get a new stang, great looking car and good luck with the sale, hope yours is going better than mine lmao

Users who are viewing this thread