2011 Ingot 5.0 with 3.73's and Brembo Brake upgrade 423rwhp/368rwtq

Blown54

BB KoncepZ
Established Member
if my diesel had already sold i would be headed your way! this is a jam-up car. no doubt.
good luck with the sale

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
It has a year and a half on the factory warranty. And five years left on the extended warranty.

The fact that it has been meticulously maintained and comes tastefully modded WITH an extended warranty justify s your price.
That warranty alone is worth 2K if cancelled..because i bought the same plan lol.

GLWS and if for some reason the wheels dont get factored into a deal let me know.

Ill drive down and pick them up so shipping wouldn't be necessary.

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
car is awesome, but just FYI you can buy "stripper" 2012's as you call them for $25k at Grapevine in Texas brand new. Not saying its even a comparison as your car is a brembo car and looks AMAZING! I love how the black and silver you have mixed in realliy sets off the car. The wheels look great too, especially w/ that saleen grill

Thanks. Silver looks awesome on these cars. You're just reinforcing my point. 25 + 10 > 34. Or you could get the car already done. ;)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Keep your opinions of the OP's price to yourself.

DO NOT post links to other sites/sales in his thread!

TEGEN

Established Member
That's the best looking 2011 out there IMO. Tastefully modded & well kept. If I weren't building a house, I'd be flying to Texas.

Silver TT

Established Member
Stunning car man... Saw pics of yours a while back and was drooling over them. Now that it is for sale I sent the link to a buddy of mine in the market for a clean, well modded 5.0. GLWS.

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
Sweet. I hope he likes what he sees. That sounds weird, lol.

6777375786_545efa41dc_b.jpg

6777367500_bd06eb376e_b.jpg

milktasd2

Established Member
You open to trades? My friend wants to know.

08 f250 fx4 43k miles, nav, blue tooth, iPod hookup, new nitto 35s, all options, sunroof*+ $5k on your side?

BDNs

The car is beautiful and exactly what Im looking for... Very interested.... Looking everywhere for car and stumbled onto this site... Could I contact you on the phone to discuss car?

Users who are viewing this thread