2011 Ingot 5.0 with 3.73's and Brembo Brake upgrade 423rwhp/368rwtq

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
I saw that you were on yesterday, but you havent responded to PMs from 8 days ago.....

Sorry, I try and check from my cell phone but it has serious issues with the forum, haha. It shuts down when I try to navigate. I also can't check from work because the hospital blocked most sites, and I work night shift. I'm not sure what PM was 8 days ago, I didn't see one then. I only see one from 3/27 at 9:37am which was 3 days ago or so. Sorry about that.

2012Yote

Term General
Established Member
Sorry, I try and check from my cell phone but it has serious issues with the forum, haha. It shuts down when I try to navigate. I also can't check from work because the hospital blocked most sites, and I work night shift. I'm not sure what PM was 8 days ago, I didn't see one then. I only see one from 3/27 at 9:37am which was 3 days ago or so. Sorry about that.

You need Tapatalk

Grabber07'

Established Member

The pm I am referring to was from my buddy RFrank who sent you a PM on the 23rd. Have you sent him a Reply or called him? His information is in my PM, he is very interested in your car.

I would PM him your info to discuss the car or call his cell.

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
The pm I am referring to was from my buddy RFrank who sent you a PM on the 23rd. Have you sent him a Reply or called him? His information is in my PM, he is very interested in your car.

I would PM him your info to discuss the car or call his cell.

I see now. Yes. We texted back and forth. Should be speaking tomorrow sometime after I wake up around 5pm or so.

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
I was interested and tried to buy it as it is around my area. Talked a couple of times and never heard back from him. So I went and bought a '13 gt. hope your buddy scoops it up. It's a awesome looking car!

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
I was interested and tried to buy it as it is around my area. Talked a couple of times and never heard back from him. So I went and bought a '13 gt. hope your buddy scoops it up. It's a awesome looking car!

Let's just say life has been hectic. I spoke with you Thursday and man oh man was that a bad night for me. Things haven't gotten much better.

Congrats on your purchase though. :beer:

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
It's all good man. I appreciate the opportunity though. Hope everything gets better for ya. GLWS

Last edited:

LTmach21

Established Member
Wow! Such a clean car. If I wasnt still in the Mach 1/Cobra price range I would be all over this. One day..... GLWS OP. Beautiful car.

Users who are viewing this thread