2011 GT500 Motor/Trans COMPLETE w/ Accs, Steering Rack/K member, Fuel Pump, 2200mi!

08Eleanor

Established Member
Hey everyone...got some goodies for sale.

I bought a 2011 GT500 motor/trans complete with all accessories, steering rack/K member, Fuel Pump, and computer with only 2200mi.

I was planning on putting this in my 2008 GT, however the electronics are so different, that it would require me stripping the underhood and body harnesses to make it work, plus getting a new dash with gauges etc.

Yeah, I didn't really think this one through, just bought it on an impulse as it was a local sale.

Anyways, it is in great condition, I did a compression test, leakdown test, and got out my inspection camera to check out the motor and it is clean!

It is bone stock with only 2200 miles from a rear end wreck, so there is absolutely no damage to the motor.

This would be a great swap for someone with a coyote or someone looking to make a race car, or someone with the time to reharness their car.

It comes complete with all accessories, the engine harness, TR-6060 transmission with shifter, knob, harness, driveshaft, PCM (code JDK7), all (I think) coolant lines, alternator, a/c, fuel pump (no wiring or drivers), and the steering rack and k member with a arms and motor mounts. The only thing this is missing is the intake, which can be had for less than $100 online, although an CAI is always one of the first mods people do to their mustang.

I wish I could put this in my car but I am now looking to buy a 2008 motor to swap in instead of the 2011. In case you don't know the 2011 has the aluminum block so it is lighter than the 07-10 5.4 and also has the EPAS electronic power steering for further weight reduction. All parts to the EPAS system are in place and there is no damage.

Looking to get what I paid for the motor, so $11,500, but I will eat the shipping and offer it up for $11,500 SHIPPED anywhere in lower 48 for EVERYTHING listed.

It is located in Los Angeles and I am willing to deliver it up to an hour and half away.

Send me a pm or text/call me at 310 eight nine seven eight one nine nine

PLEASE NOTE: I have the octopus coolant hose thing that comes off the front, it is not pictured. I also took of the trans to check out the clutch and make sure it was good, but I will be bolting it back up for shipment. Also the driveshaft that is included is NOT the black one, it is the unpainted one right next to it. Sorry for the confusion.

I'll get more pics up later tonight

21yjow.jpg

2yyeg0g.jpg

2ywwnwo.jpg

i4n1is.jpg

acsn6e.jpg

2qx9st4.jpg

jagry8.jpg

2ufpsux.jpg

Last edited:

08Eleanor

Established Member
Turns out all i might need is old electronics/harness plus computer and power steering pump to make this work so let me know if you have anything!

Users who are viewing this thread