2011 GT Premium Steering Wheel and Grill with Fogs

Entrenched

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2011 Premium GT steering wheel in perfect condition
$125 + shipping

Picture151.jpg

GT grill with Fogs and Hoen 42W 4300K bulbs (to match factory HIDs)

048.jpg

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
Hey I'll buy the steering wheel off you for the price you listed plus shipping cost paid by me to zip code 28348 as offered. I'll pm you my cell # and email so you can contact me for payment and shipping info, looking fwd to the sale.

Shawn

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
HEY SORRY MAN, I just realized you had to use a lot of the parts off this steering wheel for your new grant model that I would have to order to get it to work on my base model, approximately 160 plus dollars worth of parts from Tousley Ford to get it to work on mine based on the image of the steering wheel as is. So unless its a complete steering wheel minus the airbag I no longer want it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was thinking you just had it disassymbled due to removal. Good luck on sale.

Entrenched

Established Member
parts

Not missing any parts. You can reuse the electronics and panels from your old wheel on this one. I'm pretty sure your factory electronics will simply swap over to this steering wheel.

aquill1

Established Member
The non-premium steering wheel has a very different finish and layout, therefore nothing he has will fit this steering wheel.

Does the grant wheel come with nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread