2011 GT premium A6, Aluminator, JT, fuel system, etc

CSG

Established Member
No excuses guys but a bit of an explanation:
I have recently been put in charge of a 50 million dollar project. I have never been in charge of a 5 dollar project before. I am very busy, stressed and a bit overwhelmed. As such I have not been able to stay on top on this thread or many of the PM's. I will try to do better...

CSG

Established Member
Car is no longer for sale. I started a bit of the work to swap it all into my fox. Thanks for the interest and for those wondering 30k seemed to be the number most were willing to spend for the car complete.

CSG

Established Member
Please keep us posted on the fox. I want to see that when it's done.

I just mopped so I shoved everything under the car, but here it is getting ready to fill the holes in the engine bay...
20151108_175854_zps4umjcnab.jpg

CSG

Established Member
Since I have not been messing with this car I will again post it for sale. Lowered the price & it is firm.

Notfast2012

Established Member
This is tempting and your local... I have a fox/coyote swap going on to. I know your busy and I can relate. But maybe I can check it out when you have time?

CSG

Established Member
I will answer the PM here as I get asked this quite a bit, but I am not interested in selling the Aluminator. Thanks for asking though.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
I'm sorry if i missed it, but who did the tuning and other work?

Thanks, James

Users who are viewing this thread