2011 GT premium A6, Aluminator, JT, fuel system, etc

CSG

Established Member
I will probably end up parting it out but figure I will offer it complete first. Car is gray with black leather. It has 11k miles & is basically perfect inside & out. My wife wants a C7...
9.5:1 Aluminator with about 1k miles
ID1000 injectors
Return fuel system which is E85 compatible. Non-stink hoses with 2 465's.
Vortech JT 8 rib competition supercharger
BMR springs, strange struts, Viking shocks, Roush control arms, White Line panhard bar
American Racing headers and mid-pipe
GT500 mufflers
Circle D 2C
JL Audio stealthbox, JL amp and JL components in the doors
Speed of sound pillar with 2 interceptor gauges
GT500 wheels
TrueForged wheels
Brembo brakes

Car makes 650 on 93 pump street tune from TSS and 750 on MS109 still on a very safe tune as I don't really race.

Price:
$29,950
Basically I added the used value of the larger parts to the value of the car stock and subtracted a bit for not having to pull the parts.
Used Aluminator: $5000
Used JT: $4400
Used exhaust: $1000
Used Fuel system: $1000
Used converter: $750
etc.

Last edited:

CSG

Established Member
IMG_0776_zps7a8ba97c.jpg

CSG

Established Member
Sorry about the pic, it is the only one I had available this morning. I'll try to get some more up.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Wow. Sounds like a great deal to me. Then again im pretty ignorant about going prices for modded 5.0's lol

CSG

Established Member
Well I brought my terradrive to work expecting it to have more car pics on it. Unfortunately it does not so hopefully tomorrow i'll be more successful.

CSG

Established Member
Wow. Sounds like a great deal to me. Then again im pretty ignorant about going prices for modded 5.0's lol

I believe it to be a great deal for someone who would do the same mods as it will be a lot cheaper and the work is already done. I know the current trend is turbo(s) so that is why I also offered it without the supercharger. If someone buys it like that then I'll just sell the JT separately and they can sell the headers when they get them off.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

CSG

Established Member
20150303_182738_zpscgjv6fev.jpg

For some reason the rear bumper cover appears not to color match but it is fine in person.

Last edited:

CSG

Established Member
I skipped the money shot as the Vortech is not on the car at the moment. The front seal was weeping oil so Vortech has it and should ship it back this week.

Bmr4life

Established Member
I knew I remembered this car.

Sell it for a great price to soemone that would love to have it.

I gave this advice back in November. I was hoping I could buy it. Things have changed for me since then but hopefully I will be in the market in again soon.

CSG

Established Member
Vortech is back on & I have put a few hundred miles on it daily driving it until all the rain hit.

Users who are viewing this thread