2011 GT, knocking on 11's (all motor) :)

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Street/strip footage from last weekend..

Car has 4.10's, Steeda intake, and pump gas tune.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOuOwpZU3fs"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT, Knocking on 11's (all motor)[/nomedia]

Had a little bit of wheel hop.. I'm running on some old Nitto 275/45-17's on my Bullit wheels. I think the hop is coming from the lack of sidewall. They're mounted on 10" wide wheels, so it stretches the sidewall pretty tight.

So, I took it easy, and cut some low 1.8 60ft times. This car will definitely go 11.90's with better tires. I'm still amazed at just how quick/fast this car is for a N/A setup.. This has to be the best bang for the buck Mustang in Ford's history.

Travis

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Wow. Some good times you got there. Yeah, more sidewall will help. But you'll trade a little MPH for that ET.

What are your plans for the car?

cobra199711

Established Member
Street/strip footage from last weekend..

Car has 4.10's, Steeda intake, and pump gas tune.

YouTube - 2011 Mustang GT, Knocking on 11's (all motor)

Had a little bit of wheel hop.. I'm running on some old Nitto 275/45-17's on my Bullit wheels. I think the hop is coming from the lack of sidewall. They're mounted on 10" wide wheels, so it stretches the sidewall pretty tight.

So, I took it easy, and cut some low 1.8 60ft times. This car will definitely go 11.90's with better tires. I'm still amazed at just how quick/fast this car is for a N/A setup.. This has to be the best bang for the buck Mustang in Ford's history.

Travis

Great job and I agree these cars are just plain sick!

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Wow. Some good times you got there. Yeah, more sidewall will help. But you'll trade a little MPH for that ET.

What are your plans for the car?

Long tube headers, catted x-pipe, CNC ported heads (once more companies jump on board), moderate street cams, methanol injection and a more aggressive tune. I want to go 10's, all motor.. I think I can get there.

Travis

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
nice run! that's some good stuff, 11s with tires, 4.10s, CAI, and a tune!
Long tube headers, catted x-pipe, CNC ported heads (once more companies jump on board), moderate street cams, methanol injection and a more aggressive tune. I want to go 10's, all motor.. I think I can get there.

Travis
don't forget the FRPP boss 302 intake!

Users who are viewing this thread