2011 E-Force Supercharged Mustang Gt For Sale

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Trust me, I want it, but loan values just dropped on the 11s, and I took a hit selling my C6. If I got what I wanted for my C6, this car is well in range, but the market is terrible right now for used cars. I feel your pain. I'm trying to find a way to make the money work for this ride, but I'm just not sure it can. I'll let you know if that changes.

time capsule

Established Member
Finally decided to part it. If anybody wants a 2011 Mustang Gt with or with-out the wheels and hood please contact me. $30,000 with the hood and wheels, lower control arms and springs. $28,000 as a stock car with 6,200 miles. Cant beat this price.

davidhuff

Established Member
Finally decided to part it. If anybody wants a 2011 Mustang Gt with or with-out the wheels and hood please contact me. $30,000 with the hood and wheels, lower control arms and springs. $28,000 as a stock car with 6,200 miles. Cant beat this price.
Sure is a great price.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Nice car, and I know the guys at BlowBy did a hell of a job on it. Wish I would have seen this before you decided to part it.

GL with future sale.

RusWolf

Established Member
Wow for 34K with ALL mods and you still have it !

If i didn't have my car i would have bought yours man..really nice ride and with everything already done and tuned. That's a sick price !

Users who are viewing this thread