2011 E-Force Supercharged Mustang Gt For Sale

time capsule

Established Member
Danny,

The car will be sold with everything or as completely stock. If someone wants the wheels, charger, shifter, hood, exhaust, or any other mod please keep looking for my final decision on this forum. It is very possible that I will part out the mods. I have not decided as of yet.

Danny281

Established Member
Adam,

I did some calculations and spoke to my credit union and the most I can spend is $31,000. If your interested let me know, that is still $3000 over the KBB value in excellent condition just something to consider.:)

Last edited:

implosive

Established Member
PM me is you decide to part the supercharger, i'd love to take it off your hands.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
$34,000 guys. I would like to move the car before my next car payment. Someone must jump on this deal.

I said it before, That is a gift of a deal!! TF Wheels and Supercharger (and related install/tuning costs) were probably close to 10k!!!

Sounds funny, but strip the blower/wheels/Hood off and take it to Carmax. They will probably give you $26-28k for the car! Then sell the blower/wheels/hood.

TTT for ya.

quitquit

Established Member
lmk if you decide to piece out the mods. im interested in the wheels. quote me priced shipped to san diego.

Users who are viewing this thread