2011+ clutch

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
What's everyone's opinion on the best afternarket clutch for these mt-82 cars besides a McLeod?
My car only has a few bolt ons and is daily street driven with the occasional drag strip day

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
After my tremec install next week i will have spec 2+ clutch , pressure plate, and 8 bolt billet aluminum flywheel which has only 3000 miles on it! Its a great clutch i'm putting another spec clutch in my tremec as well. Pm me for a price!

Liln2o

Established Member
I love my mach 700 with chromoly fly wheel works great every where and will hopld some great power......

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
I've gotten some good prices for the exedy Mach 600 stage 2/4 from beefcake and bbp. It included the clutch billet steel flywheel and slave/throw out bearing. I need something that's good for dd and the occasional track day (drag strip). The car will only have a few bolt ons and a tune but will be on slicks at the track. I had big plans for this car but that isn't going to happen now. I want to get rid of it but can't for another year and I don't see the stock clutch lasting that long? Plus the peddle sucking to the floor crap is getting old!

pufferfish

Established Member
Really like the spec stage 1 with the aluminum flywheel. Great street manners but has good holding power. The reduced rotating mass allows the engine to rev quick too!

Users who are viewing this thread