2011 Calendar Submission

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Hello,

Not sure if any of you saw the calendar I did last year. But this year, one of the ideas is to feature each region for every month, Europe included! If you are interested, please click the link below and submit your pictures!

Thanks! :beer:
Chris

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/700688-2011-calendar-submission-thread.html#post9739195

Peak at last year's calendar:

IMG_0360.JPG

04sleeperpreview.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
John has the originals. I just have copies. They may be worthy tho! What do we have to do to get a calendar? Looks awesome!

There will be a new thread in the Europe section once they are ready to order (11/1/10).

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Group pic
DSC_0771.jpg

Best pic of James burnouts. Wish it was zoomed in bit more.
DSC_0828.jpg

Jerrys burnout.
DSC_0872.jpg

Jerrys best pic at the end of the track.
DSC_0849.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

The group pics didn't turn out aswell as thought. the lighting from the sun wasn't on the right side. here is a pic though. Hopefully some of one of these can make it on the page.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
can i submit some of other cars even though i submited some already?

If I get approval from the owners to use the cars, yes we can squeeze them in. Are they members here? If so, what are their screen-names? When posting in the submission thread, mention who they are.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Only two people officially submitted pictures. I've extended the deadline for Europe and the Western region of the US until 8/1/2010. Please post them up in the submission thread! Thanks!

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
If I get approval from the owners to use the cars, yes we can squeeze them in. Are they members here? If so, what are their screen-names? When posting in the submission thread, mention who they are.

Yes they are members, but i don't know james sn. He is the DSG mustang GT. Jerry is the sonic blue cobra and mine is black.

Users who are viewing this thread