2011 BUILT MOTOR Sterling G 5.0L

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Possibly getting ready to part it out so this might be your last chance to buy as a whole ride

2011redcandy

Established Member
And we could could make our swap as discussed, and now that I am looking at it, Tru trac, and strange axles too. LMK, I got a great offer on a upgraded KB kit I am contemplating as well.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
And we could could make our swap as discussed, and now that I am looking at it, Tru trac, and strange axles too. LMK, I got a great offer on a upgraded KB kit I am contemplating as well.

Your the first in line for motor and wheels if I part it man. Right now I've still got interest in the car . I've got someone coming to look at it on sat. Heck as much stuff that you want off the car we should trade LOL

Last edited:

2011redcandy

Established Member
Your the first in line for motor and wheels if I part it man. Right now I've still got interest in the car . I've got someone coming to look at it on sat. Heck as much stuff that you want off the car we should trade LOL

Yea, I thought about that too, but I still have a note on my car so dont think we can. I have to pull the trigger on this KBell in the next day or so once I get a few questions answered.

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Interested in a blown Boss 302 plus cash? 785rwhp at 18lbs and c16 or 630ish on 10.5lbs and 93

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Pm me.bottom dollar

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread