2011+ Brembos wheels

GoneN60

Established Member
(PRICE DROP) I have a set of Brembos wheels/tires that came off my 2013 GT. One wheel has some curb rash and tires are decent. I would prefer local pickup or will ship at buyers expense. Will sell for $525. If interested please send PM. For some reason I cant attach pic so I am willing to text detailed pics

Last edited:

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
I have a set of Brembos wheels/tires that came off my 2013 GT. One wheel has some curb rash and tires are decent. I would prefer local pickup or will ship at buyers expense. Will sell for $575.00. If interested please send PM. For some reason I cant attach pic so I am willing to text detailed pics

Depending on tire thread and how badly you've damaged that rim I could be interested red.

GoneN60

Established Member
Depending on tire thread and how badly you've damaged that rim I could be interested red.

20140330_095527.jpg20140330_095501.jpg20140330_095715.jpg

mruniq

Established Member
No sensors I guess right? I'm local and was looking for these last year....but I've preferred different wheels since. Thinking.... :)

Last edited:

GoneN60

Established Member
price to 94509?

Ok I overestimated the wheel weights for the Brembos wheels with tires to your zip at 60lbs. I calculated the shipping on FedEx website since they were the cheapest right at $300. If interested PM me and I will take a wheel to FedEx for more accurate pricing.

GoneN60

Established Member
Wish i was closer, that shipping brings is a bit over what i want to spend.
I would be willing to negotiate a bit on the price of the wheels to help with the shipping. If still interested shoot me a pm and maybe I can work a better deal on them. They are taking up too much space in my garage ..lol..

Users who are viewing this thread