2011 Black/Black GT500 SVTPP, Nav, Electronics packge. MOTIVATED SELLER

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Since I old thread got deleted before I had the opportunity to put up a proper picture with my username and date, I'm relisting this.

I would like to sell my 2011 GT500. I purchased it bone stock from Koons Tysons Chevrolet last April where the original owner traded it in for a new Vette. It had around 26K miles so I've put around 13K miles on the car in the 1.5 years I've owned it. What can I say, it's a blast to drive. It has never been daily driven, only for pleasure.

It currently has 39,145 miles on it. It's still stock except I added the Ford Racing Sport axle back mufflers about a month ago. I've meticulously changed the oil every 3K miles with motorcraft 5w50 and a motorcraft filter. Carfax showed the previous owner having services done at the dealer. It has Michelin Pilot Sports on it currently with plenty of tread life left. The car needs nothing, you can get in it and make a cross country road trip if you wanted.

It has all options available in 2011 minus glass roof (didn't want it as it makes the car heavier, and I burn easy). SVT Performance package, Electronics package, Navigation, Shaker sound.

100% clean carfax. No bad history what so ever.

Exterior: 9.5/10. This is my opinion of course, the only imperfections are some rock chips which are to be expected. I have included a picture that shows a area of the hood including the worst of the chips which is less than 1/8". It's an exception however, the rest of the chips are much less noticeable. There is no body damage, not a single spec of curb rash on any of the wheels, or anything else. The car is very clean for having 39K miles.

Interior: 9-9.5/10. There are no tears on any of the interior. There is wear on the "forward" button for the radio that is located on the steering wheels which is pictured as well as some wear on the steering wheel which is also pictured. These are the only flaws I could find and the wear on the leather isn't very noticeable, I had to get the camera at just the right angle to capture it. The wear on the button is noticeable and I have already priced out a new unit at the dealer which is $80 and I'll gladly replace if it bothers you. It is purely cosmetic however.

I'm not interested in trades. I'm only selling because I have grown tired of the car (I get bored easily) and want to buy a GTR in the spring. I am motivated to sell so that I don't have to store it over winter.

Pricing: The price for these seems to vary, I know what they have sold for around me with the same options and similar miles and thats in the $38K-$42K range. I'm going to list the price at $38K which is the low end of what they've been listing for. That price is negotiable of course and I encourage serious parties to contact me.

Location: I'm located on the outskirts of Front Royal, VA. About 1.5hr from DC.

Required pic with username/date:

IMG_1344_zps5tqze7rp.gif

Pic of current odometer reading:

IMG_1346_zpst3bg6azb.gif

Pic of wear on selector button:

IMG_1347_zpscl0rfxjm.gif

Pic of wear on steering wheel:

IMG_1348_zpsqm5yvd0x.gif

Pic of rock chip:

IMG_1349_zpsyuywn06w.jpg

Some misc pics:

image_zpszvzsvqmn.gif