2011 5.0 vs 03 Termi

jas11151990

Established Member
So my buddy picked up a 03 Termi and wanted to run it against my 5.0. Its stock except for the exhaust and gears. This is the only video and it speaks for how it went. This run in the video is pretty much only 3rd gear but we also ran from 2nd with the same result. He did not do a dig run after that seeing hes still on the stock tires. We ran a few times with the same result, he dropped the camera at the end lol....enjoy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCS-PMhIpI&context=C3291b41ADOEgsToPDskKEVoj90tV85_6jqeu5tvG_"]2011 5.0 vs 03 Cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

B3ATNGU

SVT Javi
Established Member
Oh my mistake I read the post wrong. Lol. Nice kill btw. Tell him to pulley and tune that snake then go for a rerun.

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good Kill, next time tell him to bring a passenger so he can focus on shifting. Shoot another vid after he does a few bolt-ons.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Next time tell your buddy to start out in a lower gear.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
hmmm... definitely should have been closer than that... It's hard to tell what's going on but if he's holding the camera it sounds like he started out in the wrong gear... especially if you said he's geared (unless it's a lower gear)

jas11151990

Established Member
We both ran in third gear :shrug: , believe he has 3.73s or 3.55s

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
the 5.0 doesnt look strong and the cobra looked slower.
Why would a stock cobra put 3.73s? Im sure its a stock cobra with the stock tune.
I've raced a 5.0 with mods and it was like racing a honda but then again twin screws are hard to fair against.

evolve

Established Member
I ran an 06 gt when I first bougt my 03 and lost. I had no idea how to drive it. I learned quickly lol

jas11151990

Established Member
It was fun, and my buddy knows how to drive lol, he goes to the track pretty often and has owned a few mustangs and can out drive me.

Last edited:

jas11151990

Established Member
the 5.0 doesnt look strong and the cobra looked slower.
Why would a stock cobra put 3.73s? Im sure its a stock cobra with the stock tune.
I've raced a 5.0 with mods and it was like racing a honda but then again twin screws are hard to fair against.

I wouldnt know just saying it has one of the two for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread