2011-2017 Mustang GT Cooling Head Mod by MMR, eliminate the #8 cylinder failure today

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR 2011-2016 5.0 Head Cooling Mod

UPDATE! HUNDREDS OF THESE KITS SOLD WITHOUT A SINGLE #8 CYLINDER FAILURE !!

MMR's cooling head mod is designed to help eliminate hotspots in the #8 cylinder by promoting coolant flow around cylinder # 8 - the cylinder long known to be the first to detonate with aggressive naturally aspirated tunes and forced induction. Dont fall victim to this failure, protect your investment with this simple, professional kit. Installation requires tapping out the factory freeze plugs (very easy) and simply installing the MMR kit. Kit is sealed with high grade O rings (included). Socketless hose does not require hose clamps for simple push on installation. Inlcudes all parts shown, no other parts required. Fits all Mustang, BOSS and F150 with 5.0 TiVCT engine. Billet Alloy construction. This should be the first step in modifying your 5.0 , 100% USA MADE by MMR

Normally $229.99
ON SALE NOW FOR $199.99

Order here now: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=555

Dealer Inquiries Invited

or call 1-877-MOD-POWR

Just got my shorblock installed that I had built by BBR and shipped to me over here in Germany. BBR recommended this cooling mod since I have a blower setup. Literally took me no time at all to install. And once I got this installed I noticed that my ECT's have dropped a noticeable amount from my Aeroforce gauge by almost 10 degrees in traffic and noticed on my instrument cluster as well that it's cooler. This a great way to keep the engine cooler for less detonation and I would recommend this for any new Coyote 5.0's for some good insurance for your investment. Thanks BBR and MMR.

We have installed this a couple cars in the last couple weeks and sent some over to our boys stationed over-seas. What we have noticed is that the cars ECT's have stayed cooler. Now we have not done any serious testing because the motors that they went in were all new built ones going through seating of the rings but we are looking forward too see the final result. So far, we trust this product very much and if your swapping out the motor, we deff recommend this mod!!

As stated above this can be done in the car with the intake removed. I used a chisel and a small pair of channel locks and had it done easily. Thanks again MMR for a quality product.

455478_.jpg

455478_001.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread