2011-2014 Mustang GT Cooling Head Mod by MMR, eliminate the #8 cylinder failure today

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Again, as mentioned above it is not difficult, simply remove the intake manifold and pry them out. We can do a group buy for those interested.

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
So I'm looking to collect some data on mine, but we have about 936 more miles before I can really turn up the heat. Though with all the changes on my car I don't have a baseline.

I'll just check ECT/CHT, Oil temp, and try to shoot the fittings on either side with an IR probe at idle then after running the car through the gears a bit.

Unfortunately, I think someone else will have to do a before/after data collection to get a good analysis. In my case, I'm happy its there and that there's no adverse effects seen to date with it. The fittings are very stout, it makes a great seal (uses the factory style o-ring seals found throughout the coyote), and there's plenty of clearance back there. It is tricky to get the harness plugs in place with the mod installed, but that only comes into play if you've pulled the motor.

So far, a positive review/experience on the part. I'll get data as I can.

naeem5oh

Established Member
man i wish i had looked at this thread before i did my boss mani install... anyways can u pm me a price for the group buy... in case i ever get a chance to throw them on ill have them

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Anyone on this forum successfully install this with the motor in? I'm most concerned with getting those freeze plugs out with the limited space back there . . .

Users who are viewing this thread