2011-2014 GT Mid over the axle OE Exhaust pipe set LOCAL Tampa Bay Area

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
per communication, Refund Thur/Fri. Thanks for responding to my text. This will be re-listed shortly with Full exhaust manifold on back complete in state (local) pick up as op.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
PAYMENT REFUNDED My apologies for everything. Entire exhaust will be up for listing in a new thread Local PU only

popeye010

Established Member
Ok,,, this is his communication. I was going to leave it with just the comment I left.
Sent him paypal Nov 3. Said he was moving so he would rather ship them than carry them to the next house. Two weeks later I haven't seen of the pipes or him. I ask what's up. Says he forgot. I say great. Please ship them when you can. It's now December 19th. I send him a text asking if he still has the pipes. Says now he doesn't want to ship them. I'll give you your money back in a week.

Don't do business with him.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Then you should have not posted it. Our communication has been 100% and constant with no delays during this time. Until yesterday I communicated with you I have given up on myself to fulfill my responsibilities to your purchase and I will be issuing a full refund. You did not respond till 30min ago and now this online.

You are the 1st dissatisfied transaction I have had on all platforms in the past 10-12 yrs. Call it what you want but NO ONE will ever look at me or call me a liar or a thief. Again my apologies and sorry you don't understand shyt (LIFE) sometimes happens. Glad its done and all is well.

Thanks

popeye010

Established Member
So after a month and a half and you still didn't ship it, we're you just going to keep the money??? Because I have not heard a word from you since you said you would ship it for the second time. That was about a month ago.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
gonna keep on??? even after calmly settling it and speaking a different tune via text. Refund was given already. This has been settled in a man to man communicative manner. #Closed Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread