2011-2014 DSS driveshaft FS

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I am selling my 1-piece aluminum DSS drive shaft for the 11-14 GT (not sure about fitment on the V6 or the 15+). The reason I am selling it is because I had to have it pulled out and rebuilt and I recently had to fork out a bunch of money for other things so I could really use the money from selling this more than the car needs an aluminum drive shaft.

I just got the drive shaft back from DSS today, they rebuilt/replaced the CV shaft and rebalanced the drive shaft as well, so the condition is immaculate. I am asking $600 shipped in CONUS OBO. I am in Louisville, KY. Please PM or reply in the thread with questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    482.9 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_1926.JPG
    IMG_1926.JPG
    287.6 KB · Views: 377

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I am selling my 1-piece aluminum DSS drive shaft for the 11-14 GT (not sure about fitment on the V6 or the 15+). The reason I am selling it is because I had to have it pulled out and rebuilt and I recently had to fork out a bunch of money for other things so I could really use the money from selling this more than the car needs an aluminum drive shaft.

I just got the drive shaft back from DSS today, they rebuilt/replaced the CV shaft and rebalanced the drive shaft as well, so the condition is immaculate. I am asking $600 shipped in CONUS OBO. I am in Louisville, KY. Please PM or reply in the thread with questions. Thanks for looking.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
From what DSS told me it was just built with a bad batch of CV shafts, so I started having issues with it, namely a loud clicking noise and a vibration. But DSS rebuilt it to their same standard they rebuilt all of the driveshafts so I have full faith in the driveshaft as it is now. I have not touched it since it was rebuilt other than to take pics of it and could use the money instead of an aftermarket driveshaft

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
If you'd correctly interpret my comment, I offered him mine ONLY if yours had sold. Not to try and under cut you. Letting another member know.

MattZ28, if his did not sale according to his "sale pending" statement, clearly go for his.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I knew exactly the intention of your comment, and it is still rude. Instead of being so hard headed as to justify your post and act as though you've done nothing wrong you should man up, apologize, and move on.

But of course, you likely will not and will offer another, more aggressive rebuttal arguing your correctness in your choice to sell your stuff in my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread