2010 VMP GT500 Fully Modded Low Miles

bigphill911

Established Member
I want to start with saying I absolutely hate to be selling this car already. I just purchased from the original owner this spring. This is literally my dream car and there was only 1 previous owner before me and to say he treated it so well it was like his own child would be an understatement. This car is in fantastic condition and is an absolute monster. Car is located in a small town outside of Fort Wayne, Indiana. With all that being said I apparently have less self control when it comes to high horse cars then I once thought and know if I keep this thing I will end up in jail haha! The only thing I have done to the car since owning it is replace the license plate lights with leds, replace the dome lights with leds, waxed exterior and detailed the interior, just changed the oil with Amsoil 5w50 and a ford racing filter, just put on brand new Nitto NT05R 315/35/20, and had the local Ford dealer drain and fill the transmission fluid with top of the line Amsoil. I am looking to get $34,000 obo. My loss will be someones gain here for sure! Car currently has right around 39,500 miles and mainly sits in my garage and looks pretty. The original owner also sent me many of the original receipts that I would be happy to email on to the next owner. Please text or call Phill at 260-452-8973. Below is the original sale thread from when I bought the car.

I want to say first that i am sad to be putting this car up for sale. I am the original owner - had 82 miles on it at purchase almost 7 years ago. This has been a tough decision - going back and forth over whether to sell or not, but i've been wanting a gen v viper for some time now and unfortunately in order for that to happen this car must be sold.

The car has almost 37,000 miles on it right now and is not my daily driver. It has been garaged and meticulously kept since purchase. I'd say been in the rain 10-12 times - when i got caught out in it! No snow or salt for sure. The car has been my baby and treated as such. The car is insanely fast and sounds amazing. The car is also lightened up - originally the 2010's were 3900+...mine is 3850 with a third tank of gas which is about 100 lb lighter than it was stock....the forged wheels and CF DS are the main weight savers there, plus that weight being rotating mass - even more benefit.

I'll list below all the performance and supporting mods. I put parts on this car to last and exceed the horsepower she's putting down....I cant express this enough. This car is quality and power. The car has never been in an accident. It could easily be a daily driver...with the struts/shocks adjusted to a low setting, the car is very forgiving on the road.

Power
VMP 800 HP Kit - includes ID 1000 injectors, upgraded plugs, TVS 2.3L Gen 2 supercharger, installed by VMP and dyno tuned by BJ. Have since added full exhaust with headers.

Stainless Works Exhaust System
1 7/8" to 3" collector, x- pipe, and catback sys - full 3" exhaust all the way back. Had VMP give updated 91, 93, 100 octane tunes. Been told it should be approx 700+ whp, but not 100% sure.

Cooling
Reistch 170* thermostat (adjusted fans for it).
C&R Large Capacity Heat Exchanger with Dual Fans

Drivetrain
McLeod RXT Clutch
DSS Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
Built 8.8" - built by Eric Vicary at Midwest Chassis
- Strange S Trac 35 spline differential
- Strange 35 spline forged axles
-braced, welded axles tubes, welded lowering brackets for LCA's
-L&W differential cover
TR6060 - upgraded syncros and bronze shift pads

Suspension
Steeda Competition Springs
Strange Single Adjustable Front Struts
Viking Double Adjustable Rear Shocks
BMR Adjustable UCA
Midwest Chassis Custom Heim/Heim Adjustable LCA's - with welded lowering brackets
Midwest Chassis Custom Heim/Heim Adjustable Panhard Bar

**Note the pinion angle and LCAs position was set by the shop then full car alignment done. When its not blowing the tires off the car hooks very well.

Exterior
Black Mamba Super Snake Style Hood
13'/14' Front Upper/Lower Grill
Satin Black Super Snake Style Striping
Modulare Forged Wheels - Shelby 1000 Wheels
Rousch Side Skirt Splitter with Aero Winglets
Aftermarket Black Fuel Door
Tint - Windows and Tail Lights

Misc
Line Lock Kit
MGW Gen 2 Shifter
Large Black with Cobra Logo '6 Speed' Shift Knob
JLT Catch Can

The car runs incredibly strong and always turns heads. The total price tag on all the mods is over $25,000.

IMG_2113_zpshfacr4zw.jpg

IMG_2188_zpsylkbwult.jpg

svt_zpsaj61zsfb.jpg

IMG_2074_zpsj5c3bl9g.jpg

IMG_2183_zpsiaroxje5.jpg

IMG_2064_zpsltw5ybnw.jpg

IMG_2073_zpsod3hemcv.jpg

IMG_2070_zpstdb5jt7d.jpg

Last edited:

bigphill911

Established Member
Brand new nt05r 315/35/20 installed in rear and fresh amsoil atf transmission fluid. $34,000 firm due to these additions.

Last edited:

scottydsntknow

Established Member
I'm guessing you already got a fat ticket for going stupid fast in this car? Yeah you might definitely want to re-consider that offer if you don't have enough self control to keep it safe on public roads and save the high speed blasts for the track... I'm not trying to be an ass, we've all been there... but being there in a 250rwhp New Edge is way different than something like this...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm guessing you already got a fat ticket for going stupid fast in this car? Yeah you might definitely want to re-consider that offer if you don't have enough self control to keep it safe on public roads and save the high speed blasts for the track... I'm not trying to be an ass, we've all been there... but being there in a 250rwhp New Edge is way different than something like this...

Huh??

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bigphill911

Established Member
Just had brand new Nitto Nt05R 315/35/20 on the rears and had transmission fluid drained and refilled with Amsoil ATF. Also forgot to mention that the vmp handheld tuner will be included and has several tunes programmed on there. I would let the car go for $34,000 this year if anyone is interested. If not I am going to keep it one more year. Feel free to text me 260-452-8973.

Last edited:

Dustin Suits

Man...wish i was in the situation to buy it from you...I'm a couple years away from making the investment. Literally my dream car bro. Shes a Beautiful Machine. Going to make someone very lucky witth that deal.

bigphill911

Established Member
Man...wish i was in the situation to buy it from you...I'm a couple years away from making the investment. Literally my dream car bro. Shes a Beautiful Machine. Going to make someone very lucky witth that deal.
Thanks man. Wish you could get it now would love it to go someone who has been wanting it for awhile. I’m shocked it hasn’t sold for such an amazing deal.

Users who are viewing this thread