2010 SHO Taurus brought to my dealer today

tj04cobra

Established Member
I was taking a break at work and decided to walk thru our showroom floor to get something to drink and I see a red sho taurus with a bunch of people around it. There was somebody from michigan today giving the salespeople a class over the car before they start bringing them to our dealer. That car is very nice inside and out! :beer: . I wish that I had my camara on me today to take pics but I didn't. Just thought I'd share the story. Has anybody else seen one of these yet at a dealer?

SHOspazz92

Established Member
I have logged 500+ Miles in these new SHO's (For a Ford Media Event, Got paid to transport the cars to various locations). They are truely a Nice car and Cover the miles like no ones buisness. They certainly are not the Corner Carving, Or "Drivers" car that the earlier 5 speed V6 SHO's were, But they certainly are quicker in a straight line and just a joy to drive.

-Sam

Fourcam330

Established Member
4400lbs, stock stats are FAR from impressive and I'm not sure I could pick one out of a lot of regular Tauri. I could live with the design, not the weight.

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Can anyone confirm whether the SHO was developed by SVT or not? I heard that SVT did not work on this car.

Users who are viewing this thread