2010 Shelby MAF problems and Fuel Trim

Fastloader

Established Member
I finally have the HP back and the car runs well but I get the wrench code 1 to 2 times and have to pull over and restart... once that ritual is over the car runs fine. It is at the shop now and my tuner is dealing with Jon Lund and I am hoping to have the car back this weekend but I doubt it. It started with a MAF error p0104 and that has been worked out and now it is the wrench with no codes but I was able to get a low pressure in Super charger crk A. I am not the best at working with cars so please be gentle.. lol.

I cannot believe that a brand new 2010 has had problems since I upgraded to the 123mm JLT CAI, with 60 lbs injectors and 2.9 whipple super charger.

The weird thing is also my AC doesn't work at the moment... it is at the shop now but I know my tuner (Dasilva Racing) is getting sick of looking at my car but it ran fine before the upgraded CAI and super charger. I have long tube headers by Kooks, and 3.5 Magnaflow Muffler. He took off the MAF5000 and went with the stock MAF and that solved the MAF code but now the wrench code pops up. After it happens twice it is good and will not happen again, I am worried about ruining the motor.

Any idea's folks? Please excuse my lack of knowledge when explaining.... It is tuned and I leave the shop with a smile but return a week later. Please :bowdown:help.:bowdown:

Fastloader

Established Member
FUEL trim

I also forgot to mention that the fuel trim numbers were not stable and were all over the place but that is not fixed as well. The backfiring issue I had before was the manifold bolts not tightened all the way down to the right spec... I bought the car new like that.. I am hoping that there are not any other bolts loose but Dasilva went over everything and it is good except for the wrench codes.

Enjoy your cars as the summer is winding down quick. would like to be able to rip around for atleast another month or two.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread