2010 shelby gt500 wheels for sale

crunkz06

Established Member
PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME AT 757 534 8508 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED… IT IS HARD FOR ME TO RESPOND ON HERE

FOUR WHEELS FOR SALE OFF OF A 2010 SHELBY GT500. CURB WAS RUBBED IN DRIVE THROUGH ON RIGHT SIDE, SO 2 RIMS HAVE LESS THAN 1 MILE AN HOUR RUB ON THEM. NO BENDS WHATSOEVER, IF THESE RIMS WERE TO BE PLASTI DIPPED SOMEONE WOULD HAVE A NICE SET OF WHEELS. **I ALSO HAVE ALL CENTER CAPS

SHIPPING AVAILABLE. MAKE OFFER IF INTERESTED AND WE CAN FIGURE OUT SHIPPING AT THAT POINT

RIM PICS SHOWN IN ORDER, ALL PICS AFTER THE FIRST 4 ARE CLOSE UPS OF THE RASH:

RIM1
100_1342.gif

RIM2
100_1336.gif

RIM3
100_1337.gif

RIM4
100_1340.gif

CLOSEUPS OF RASH
100_1338.gif

100_1341.gif

100_1339.gif

Last edited:

nickf2005

Established Member
I can see the dates. Ever heard of the phrase "it doesn't hurt to ask"?
Thanks for your help though. Glad you caught that.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dude... I was just trying to help you not get an infraction. No sense in getting smart about it.

"12. Bringing old threads and polls back to the top is prohibited. The definition of “old” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the SVTP staff. If you cannot reasonably infer what constitutes an “old thread” ask a moderator.

My rule of thumb is 2-3 months at the most. Everyone is different and also the section and/or topic plays a part."

latinheat1018

Established Member
Dude... I was just trying to help you not get an infraction. No sense in getting smart about it.

"12. Bringing old threads and polls back to the top is prohibited. The definition of “old” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the SVTP staff. If you cannot reasonably infer what constitutes an “old thread” ask a moderator.

My rule of thumb is 2-3 months at the most. Everyone is different and also the section and/or topic plays a part."

Oh damn. I never saw that rule.
My sincere apologies.
I appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread