2010 Shelby GT500 Convertible Kona Blue w/Silver Stripes

southsnake

Established Member
I am advertising my 2010 Shelby GT500. This is not something that I thought I would be doing any time in the near future,,,, because I just bought this awesome car. But I have come to terms with the changes in our job market and find that even though it’s a great awesome head-turning convertible, it is something that I need to sell so I can put my focus on the future. (i.e.,, my job funding not renewed come June 30,,,) I thought I had everything lined up for my Shelby purchase and also have a daily driver so the GT500 can sit covered up in my garage and after discussing with my wife, we are going to sell it in case we need the funds for an extended time until things are stable again. I WILL own another… It may not be as clean as this one was, and it probably will not have as much documentation as this one has, but it will be another Mustang or hopefully Shelby. So now that I have snoooozed everyone, here are the specs on my Shelby GT500.

It is a 2010 Shelby GT500 Convertible. It is Kona Blue color with silver stripes and black interior with stripes. The mileage is 14500 as of this past weekend when I started it up. It is loaded with NAV package, HID lights, tires that are mostly new, factory car cover, top boot, etc. It is completely factory stock with no modifications except for one thing. I changed the shifter to a gloss red shifter ball. It makes the shifter look awesome, Kind of pops the color out. The only 2 items that I can honestly say are not really blems, but need to be noted are one small scratch on the lower plastic lip about 1.5” in length, and on two of the steering wheel control knobs (Volume, etc), there is a small paint flake area. I will attach close up pics of both areas for review. Other than that, the car is spotless. Clean underneath like it has never been driven in the rain.

The key to this car is the documentation that the new owner will get. The original owner kept everything. This car comes with every piece of documentation since day 1. The owner even kept the plastic that the seats were covered up in. The other thing that sets this Shelby off is that it has the signed air bag cover from Shelby with Certificate of Authenticity that was signed in Dec of 2011, 6 months before Mr. Shelby passed away. I have the original air bag cover and the box that it was shipped back from with Shelby’s address and date stamped on the box.

One more thing that I will sell with the car is $200.00 in Shelby gift certificates that my son and I got working with the Shelby American guys in New York.

The car was taken extremely great care of and I have kept it garage queen clean and covered up since I brought it home. I can honestly say that I am not happy doing this, but I have to look out for my family before I enjoy my toys. I sold my Corvette to go back to Ford and will focus my time restoring my 68 Mustang and planning for my next Shelby purchase when time,,,, and job allows. ; )

If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will give you my number and we can discuss, or schedule a time to test drive. I am posting a photo bucket link so you can see all of the documentation that the original owner kept. I can scan and email any of these if needed.
Asking price is $44000.00. I am willing to discuss transportation if both come to an agreement.

p.s. btw,,, If you Shelby guys know of any companies looking for IT guys,, let me know.. ;) Looking for something to travel if possible. Keeps the mind off the empty garage,,, unless a 210,000 mile 03 highlander is considered cool… ;)

Here is the Photo Bucket Link:
http://s199.photobucket.com/user/southskier/slideshow/2010%20Shelby%20GT500

Thanks,
Rob
WebDoc_01.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread