2010 Mustang GT FS New motor

daltonculvert

Established Member
I lI've on the Southeast side of Indy and I have a 2010 mustang gt kona blue. 5 speed manual transmission. Premium package. Shaker 1000. Leather seats. Power windows and seats. Interior is perfect super clean. Lights up at night can change to almost any color. Body has 83k miles on it. Oil pump went out and caused the motor to spin a bearing. Replaced with a new motor from Jasper with the oil pressure problem fixed. 3 year 100k mIles warranty on the engine. I have all receipts to prove it. Engine has about 3000 miles on it. Body is in great condition. Just had it glass coated. New stage 1 ram hdx clutch master and slave cylinder when the engine went in. Clutch feels flawless. Amazing grab and bite. Also just had transmission dropped, all synchronizers and bearings replaced. Comes with one year unlimited mile warranty. I bought the car for 20k one year ago at a dealer. Car has been taken amazing care of I was just unlucky with the engine. Rides awesome! New front tie rods and struts 15k miles ago. Royal purple synthetic oil changes every 3k miles. Diff and trans and radiator fluid were just changed. Car has lots of mods. Gets better Gas mileage than when stock though.
Intune i 1000 custom bama 93 octane tune
Sr performance underdrive pulleys
Pacesetter 1 3/4 long tube headers
Off road h pipe
Flowmasters 40 series mufflers
Stage 1 ram hdx clutch
Motive 3.90 gears in the rear
Rims are aftermarket 2013 GT500 rims from AmericanMuscle 19 inches
275/35r19 Michelin pilot super sport tires on the rear
245/45r19 Eagle rsa2 all season on the front.
Tires are good condition.
I have about 33k in this car. Asking 16k right now with little wiggle room. Won't find a cleaner car for a lower price. Priced to sell.
Great car to buy if you want something thats fun to drive draws attention looks great and can be depended on. Car is fast. Just looking for more. Every repair has receipts. Call or text dalton at 317 460 4805
The only reason I'm selling is because I want a 2004 cobra svt terminator or another supercharged or turbo Mustang making over 400 RWHP. Looking to trade straight up or you may need to throw cash in mattering what you have. Text me with your trades! I'm interested in a lot of things so don't be afraid. Serious calls only. Title is clean in hand and ready to go. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread