2010 GT5000 - 800hp - 31,000 Miles - $34,000 OBO

SirShaun

Established Member
Located in Orange, VA 22960.

800hp GT500 with only 30,955 miles for sale, asking $34,000 or best offer. Ready to do something different. Sits a lot, super clean, garage kept, driven in rain twice maybe, underside is mint, tasteful upgrades professionally installed. Weak points have been upgraded, car is precise and adjustable. 700whp on 93 pump gas conservative tune, turn key, have fun. No money, no test drive, and not for beginners. For a loan I suggest LightStream or PenFed if your credit is outstanding.

Performance Parts
- VMP Gen 2 800hp Supercharger Kit
- ID1000 Injectors
- 2.4 upper plus 10% Lower making 21lbs of boost.
- VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body
- JLT 127mm Cold Air Intake
- VMP Triple Pass Dual Fan Heat Exchanger and Thermostat
- PST Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
- Flowmaster Outlaw Mufflers
- Lethal Performance H Pipe

Rear Suspsension
- BMR Upper Control Arm Mount
- BMR Poly Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- BMR Rod Ended Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- BMR LCA Relocation Brackets to fit 15 drag wheels.
- BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar to center rear.
- Viking Double Adjustable Rear Shocks

Built Rear End
- Ford Racing Diff Cover
- 3.73 Gears
- Detroit Tru Trac Differential
- ARP extended Studs
- Moser Axles

Extras
- Dark Stainless SVE Drag Pack (17 x 4.5 Front Wheels, 15 x 10 Rear Wheels)
- Stock Parts
- SCT Handheld Tuner

See craiglist ad for photos initially. I need to host them somewhere to share them.
2010 GT5000 - 800hp - 31,000 Miles

Dyno Vid: Car made 686whp, 700ftlbs on conservative tune, safe for 93 pump gas. 14 degrees of timing, low and conservative, room for a few degrees in the mid range, plenty left in it. Can really turn it up if you add race gas, or an E-85 capable fuel system.

Attachments

• Calendar.jpg
    Calendar.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 547

utlong31

Established Member
This add is confusing. First the title says 800hp then it says 700 hp on 93 and later it says 687 hp on 93. Which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96gt02

Established Member
You need some serious fuel upgrades to get anywhere near 800 to the wheels, sure the blower is more then capable but the add is super misleading considering its not just a retune that would get it near 800, you dont even have a BAP on your current setup?

Zemedici

Established Member
800hp s/c kit- that’s what the kits called.

Makes 685-700 to the wheels- lot of factors can vary numbers a little bit, type of dyno, tire, temp, etc etc

I understood it *shrugs*

Good looking car. GLWS Shaun!

SirShaun

Established Member
If you can't understand the numbers it's probably not the car for you.

Car makes over 800hp to the crank, hence 800hp. I then rounded up my dyno results to 700whp, as I know the car is capable. Showed proof of 686whp/700ftlbs. The weather was not in my favor on that day.

No BAP, the injectors are carrying it.

A big mono throttle body, with a set of long tubes, probably get you closer to 750whp.

A fuel system will be required if you want to run E-85, and really turn up the timing, to go chasing 800whp.

@03cobra#694 I'll work to get rule #7 addressed. I still need to get photos hosted somewhere.

Last edited:

SirShaun

Established Member
Sounds like that was your best option. Congrats on the new truck

Thank you. I don't know if it was the best option lol, as I do miss my bro dozer, and GT500. I had multiple offers for 30k, I turned down, if you are gauging prices. Dealer gave me 26k, I have stock parts to sell, if new owner never contacts me.

I've been doing Mustangs and rough riding shit for 10 years, going to see if a luxury truck will hold me over lol. The commute to work just got a bit easier for sure.

It's a very very nice truck, shit my first new vehicle. Interior won me over, cashed out some equity, throwing it at some high interest debt, bettering the credit score to refinance the house, and lose PMI. Race car money.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thank you. I don't know if it was the best option lol, as I do miss my bro dozer, and GT500. I had multiple offers for 30k, I turned down, if you are gauging prices. Dealer gave me 26k, I have stock parts to sell, if new owner never contacts me.

I've been doing Mustangs and rough riding shit for 10 years, going to see if a luxury truck will hold me over lol. The commute to work just got a bit easier for sure.

It's a very very nice truck, shit my first new vehicle. Interior won me over, cashed out some equity, throwing it at some high interest debt, bettering the credit score to refinance the house, and lose PMI. Race car money.

Can i ask why you turned down the 30k an traded in for 26k? Help make a better deal on the truck? The new dodge trucks look real nice inside ans out.

SirShaun

Established Member
Can i ask why you turned down the 30k an traded in for 26k? Help make a better deal on the truck? The new dodge trucks look real nice inside ans out.

Honestly, I just got impatient. I could of held out for more. Dodge is running some really nice deals right now, talking like 20% off MSRP. I got a $67k truck for $51k pre delivery,taxes,etc. That combined with the pressure of refinance before interest rates rise again, had me on the bubble, and willing to lose a bit. I will make up more in the long run.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Honestly, I just got impatient. I could of held out for more. Dodge is running some really nice deals right now, talking like 20% off MSRP. I got a $67k truck for $51k pre delivery,taxes,etc. That combined with the pressure of refinance before interest rates rise again, had me on the bubble, and willing to lose a bit. I will make up more in the long run.
Glad it all worked out for you. Post some pics of your truck when you get a chance.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nah, gives others a idea of what something is worth. I can adda not for sale anymore to the title if you want.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on the new Dodge truck! I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread