2010 GT500 SVT Wheels 19x9.5

timgt

Established Member
2010 GT500 SVT Wheels 19x9.5 $600

I have takeoffs from a 2010 GT500 Coupe for sale. They include the wheels and SVT center caps. One of the wheels has some rash on the outer lip and the rest are in excellent condition. I switched to the SVE Drifts.

I am looking to get $600 for the wheels and prefer local pickup. I am located in Maryland. I have boxes to ship them but it would be expensive and cost the buyer quite a bit extra.

Here are some pics when they were on my car and I also took a pic of one of them boxed up.

P7037932.jpg

P7037920.jpg

timswheels.jpg

Last edited:

timgt

Established Member
I can try, I boxed them all up and my stupid ass packed the damaged one in the bottom box so it is the hardest to get to.

It has curb rash so its not pretty since these wheels are painted so it rubbed off the paint on probably atleast a quarter/half of the outer lip, you can get a local mobile wheel repair place to fix it for 100 bucks and it will look brand new. I guess I could do that as well and then sell all of them in great condition to pull more money. I just don't feel like messin with them

timgt

Established Member
When I was looking for these wheels they were hard to find and crazy expensive, now I can hardly give them away.

timgt

Established Member
These are still available. I was finally able to get a few pics of the rashed wheel. Here it is. It has some generic touch up paint on the rash so its not too noticeable from a distance, although not a perfect match it still hides it better then before.

photo3.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread